Will be traveling to Italy soon, and I'm new to digital SLR cameras; m new camera uses CF cards. (When we visited in 2002, we returned with about 900 photos on film.) What precautions do I need to take, what dumb mistake might I make to lose my photos before we return? I don't have a laptop to bring with us, that won't happen. Any special precautions to take with memory cards? Is there a way that people use to back up or send photos home along the way? I bought two 4gig cards.
Vacation photos - help me not lose my photo's, please!
- 1 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 2 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 3 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 4 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 5 train tickets for italy
- 6 iPad use on long flights
- 7 Shoe Trouble
- 8 Good article on shoes for travel
- 9 Rose Bowl Parade
- 10 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 11 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 12 Buying SNCF tickets
- 13 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 14 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 15 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 16 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 17 Home Exchanges
- 18 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 19 Where to go in August?
- 20 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 21 Enough Connection Time???
- 22 Amazing meals in Paris under $40 each...suggestions?
- 23 solo travel ideas
- 24 4/5 day trip to seattle and vancour
- 25 Passport picture cost