My husband and I are planning a trip to California in September, flying into San Diego and driving up the coast to San Francisco. We have 10 days for our journey and wonder what those of you who know California would suggest we make it a point to see. We're just beginning to think about our vacation and so far this is what appeals: San Diego zoo, Santa Barbara, Carmel, Monterey, Santa Cruz, a Napa Valley wine tour, Sausalito, and San Francisco. What are other "must sees"? We would appreciate any suggestions you can give us. Thank you.
vacation in California
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 For a master's thesis, I really need your help on this survey
- 2 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 3 Where would you go if you were us?
- 4 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 5 Air B&B
- 6 Online Visas
- 7 Traveling with a smartphone
- 8 Anniversary trip
- 9 Learning vacations
- 10 Discounted luggage websites
- 11 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 12 Crossing Borders
- 13 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 14 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 15 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 16 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 17 Light weight Luggage
- 18 Carry-on Luggage
- 19 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 20 Transferring on an international flight
- 21 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 24 Thanksgiving week trip
- 25 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?