My husband and I are planning a trip to California in September, flying into San Diego and driving up the coast to San Francisco. We have 10 days for our journey and wonder what those of you who know California would suggest we make it a point to see. We're just beginning to think about our vacation and so far this is what appeals: San Diego zoo, Santa Barbara, Carmel, Monterey, Santa Cruz, a Napa Valley wine tour, Sausalito, and San Francisco. What are other "must sees"? We would appreciate any suggestions you can give us. Thank you.
vacation in California
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How much do you pay a travel agent?
- 2 Home Exchanges
- 3 December travel - where to go?
- 4 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 5 Affordable January Trip Ideas
- 6 Air B&B
- 7 Suggest best accomodation in singapore
- 8 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 9 Home security while traveling?
- 10 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 11 Phone service
- 12 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 13 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 14 Want suggestion for Diwali tour place
- 15 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 16 Fall Road Trip
- 17 December 3 Week Vacation
- 18 San Francisco or San Diego
- 19 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 20 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 21 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 22 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 23 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 24 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 25 Scammers on Airbnb site