My husband and I are planning a trip to California in September, flying into San Diego and driving up the coast to San Francisco. We have 10 days for our journey and wonder what those of you who know California would suggest we make it a point to see. We're just beginning to think about our vacation and so far this is what appeals: San Diego zoo, Santa Barbara, Carmel, Monterey, Santa Cruz, a Napa Valley wine tour, Sausalito, and San Francisco. What are other "must sees"? We would appreciate any suggestions you can give us. Thank you.
vacation in California
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 2 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 3 Anniversary trip
- 4 Discounted luggage websites
- 5 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 6 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 7 Light weight Luggage
- 8 Carry-on Luggage
- 9 Traveling with a smartphone
- 10 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 11 Transferring on an international flight
- 12 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 13 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 16 Thanksgiving week trip
- 17 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 18 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 19 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 20 Thrifty OHare parking
- 21 Saving money travelling the world
- 22 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 23 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 24 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 25 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?