I recently went on my first international vacation (1 week in Costa Rica with my science teacher and a group of classmates, it was AMAZING!!!) and now my mother, who has never left the USA in her life, really wants to take a family vacation somewhere.
It would be me (16), my mom (46) and my sister (12). We're considering bringing a friend of mine and a friend of my sister's as well.
So...just one problem...we're not exactly sure where to go.
Our main two things that are going to narrow it down are budget and that we don't want to be stuck in a foreign country where no one speaks any english...my mom & i know enough spanish to get by ok, but french, german, arabic, and pretty much everything else are beyond us...Other than that we're pretty much open to anywhere the wind may blow us..
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 VERIZON@ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:982:8520 TECH SUPPORT hel*p
- 2 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 3 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 4 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 5 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 6 travel mate wanted
- 7 What to do on long flights?
- 8 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 9 Packing Cubes
- 10 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 11 Vacation for two
- 12 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 13 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 14 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 15 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 16 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 17 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 18 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 19 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 20 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 21 Motorcycle trip
- 22 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 23 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 24 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 25 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips