I recently went on my first international vacation (1 week in Costa Rica with my science teacher and a group of classmates, it was AMAZING!!!) and now my mother, who has never left the USA in her life, really wants to take a family vacation somewhere.
It would be me (16), my mom (46) and my sister (12). We're considering bringing a friend of mine and a friend of my sister's as well.
So...just one problem...we're not exactly sure where to go.
Our main two things that are going to narrow it down are budget and that we don't want to be stuck in a foreign country where no one speaks any english...my mom & i know enough spanish to get by ok, but french, german, arabic, and pretty much everything else are beyond us...Other than that we're pretty much open to anywhere the wind may blow us..
Vacation Ideas Please!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 30th Birthday road trip ideas
- 2 Europe Trip Itinerary Check
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 5 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 6 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 7 Delices & Gourmandises
- 8 Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
- 9 Packing Help - What to take
- 10 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 11 Places to travel in June or July
- 12 Visa expiration and re entry
- 13 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 14 Rovia booking engine
- 15 Jacket with pockets
- 16 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 17 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 18 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 19 Dual time zone watches
- 20 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 21 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 22 Website for good hotel rates?
- 23 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 24 What color nail polish in France
- 25 Travel Clothing