I recently went on my first international vacation (1 week in Costa Rica with my science teacher and a group of classmates, it was AMAZING!!!) and now my mother, who has never left the USA in her life, really wants to take a family vacation somewhere.
It would be me (16), my mom (46) and my sister (12). We're considering bringing a friend of mine and a friend of my sister's as well.
So...just one problem...we're not exactly sure where to go.
Our main two things that are going to narrow it down are budget and that we don't want to be stuck in a foreign country where no one speaks any english...my mom & i know enough spanish to get by ok, but french, german, arabic, and pretty much everything else are beyond us...Other than that we're pretty much open to anywhere the wind may blow us..
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 using packing cubes, folders etc.
- 2 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 3 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 4 Getting my child from Stanford
- 5 Ideal Trip!
- 6 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 7 Pa to New England States
- 8 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 9 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 10 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 11 cape cod
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 14 Lipault luggage durability
- 15 Credit card protection
- 16 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 17 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 18 Honeymoon in Bali
- 19 Mid September, Canadian Rockies, Portugal, Slovenia, Other?!
- 20 Family trip to the mountains in Fall
- 21 Two weeks exploring from Salzburg
- 22 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 23 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 24 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 25 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)