I recently went on my first international vacation (1 week in Costa Rica with my science teacher and a group of classmates, it was AMAZING!!!) and now my mother, who has never left the USA in her life, really wants to take a family vacation somewhere.
It would be me (16), my mom (46) and my sister (12). We're considering bringing a friend of mine and a friend of my sister's as well.
So...just one problem...we're not exactly sure where to go.
Our main two things that are going to narrow it down are budget and that we don't want to be stuck in a foreign country where no one speaks any english...my mom & i know enough spanish to get by ok, but french, german, arabic, and pretty much everything else are beyond us...Other than that we're pretty much open to anywhere the wind may blow us..
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Min Travel Egypt
- 2 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 3 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 4 Planning your next vacation
- 5 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 6 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 7 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 8 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 9 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 10 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 11 Road trip stops
- 12 13 passenger van rental Orlando airport
- 13 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 14 Travel towel?
- 15 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 16 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 17 Favorite budget travel items?
- 18 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 19 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 20 Buying Russia train tickets
- 21 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 22 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 23 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 24 Best Way 3 days Quebec City to Newark Airport
- 25 Phone services in Western Europe