I recently went on my first international vacation (1 week in Costa Rica with my science teacher and a group of classmates, it was AMAZING!!!) and now my mother, who has never left the USA in her life, really wants to take a family vacation somewhere.
It would be me (16), my mom (46) and my sister (12). We're considering bringing a friend of mine and a friend of my sister's as well.
So...just one problem...we're not exactly sure where to go.
Our main two things that are going to narrow it down are budget and that we don't want to be stuck in a foreign country where no one speaks any english...my mom & i know enough spanish to get by ok, but french, german, arabic, and pretty much everything else are beyond us...Other than that we're pretty much open to anywhere the wind may blow us..
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 저평가주식추천 미국주식추천종목 n1inve.com
- 2 Wheeled duffle options
- 3 TripIt App?
- 4 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 5 Money transfer
- 6 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 7 Newbie Using Whats App
- 8 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 9 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 10 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 11 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 12 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 13 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 14 Passport signature
- 15 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 16 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 17 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 18 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 19 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 20 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 21 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 22 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP
- 23 Barcelona in 4 nights - tips and recommendations needed
- 24 Smallest Backpack you've used
- 25 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?