My boyfriend and I plan to go on vacation for a week at the end of August or beginning of September and we don't know where to go or what to do.
We live in Canada and we'd like to escape out of the country/off North America. We were planning to go to Dominican Republic except we're worried about Hurricane season.
We're not bums, we'd like to be able to swim daily in the ocean or go hiking or go snorkeling or go exploring etc. (we don't want to just go to a resort and sit at the pool all day).
Our budget is pretty small too: 1000 each, give or take 300$ (Canadian). Any recommendations where to fly/where to stay etc? We don't mind going (almost) anywhere!
Vacation Ideas Advice For Someone Who Never Travelled
- 1 iPad use on long flights
- 2 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 3 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 4 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 5 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 6 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 7 Sardinia, Italy
- 8 Vacation Destination
- 9 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 10 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 11 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 12 train tickets for italy
- 13 Shoe Trouble
- 14 Good article on shoes for travel
- 15 Rose Bowl Parade
- 16 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 17 Buying SNCF tickets
- 18 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 19 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 20 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 21 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 22 Home Exchanges
- 23 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 24 Where to go in August?
- 25 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA