Looking for a one week destination in July-either US or international. We are a 60ish couple-children away to various spots. Prefer not very strenouous-reasonably luxurious-single place preferable iof enough to do. Have had more than enough beach locations. Could do an international city-like non-stop capability from NYC. Most recent vacations were Napa, Florence, Portugal.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel SIMs
- 2 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 3 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 4 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 5 An Introduction to new member
- 6 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 7 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 8 Travelling in June
- 9 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 10 Friends Seeking Advice
- 11 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 12 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 13 25th wedding anniv travel
- 14 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 15 Best places to start...
- 16 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 17 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 18 two months away and mold problems.
- 19 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 20 French gastronomy
- 21 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 22 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 23 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 24 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 25 What's stopping you from traveling more?