I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I think I will head to Tayrona and just stay there and chill for a bit. I am a bit of a nature freak and it seems like a gorgeous place. If anyone has any tips at all for that region, or the surrounding area's (hotel's, beaches, park's etc..) I would love to hear them. I am literally going blind and don't have the time to do too much research.
any sort of suggestion is really appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What is the best time travel during your life?
- 2 Help with choosing guided tour
- 3 Trip ideas for the winter
- 4 Trip inspiration needed
- 5 A Black Bear Blog: Algonquin Park
- 6 I am a newbie backpacker. Please help?
- 7 Is the traditional apple picking trip overrated?
- 8 Honeymoon August 2016
- 9 Ireland to ???
- 10 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 11 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand
- 12 The Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 13 Road trip from PA to NY
- 14 layover time - immigration process
- 15 Sunday Fundayz
- 16 Do you have a camping trip in the autumn
- 17 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 18 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 19 Year Long Travel
- 20 Packing light challenge
- 21 Reviewing a VRBO villa
- 22 Charter of a yacht
- 23 Travelling: Money Help
- 24 From Chicago to San Diego
- 25 3-5hr drive from KCMO