I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I think I will head to Tayrona and just stay there and chill for a bit. I am a bit of a nature freak and it seems like a gorgeous place. If anyone has any tips at all for that region, or the surrounding area's (hotel's, beaches, park's etc..) I would love to hear them. I am literally going blind and don't have the time to do too much research.
any sort of suggestion is really appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Paris city to Orly airport transport
- 2 Egypt or Singapore ?
- 3 Bad Experience
- 4 Business trip in early March
- 5 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 6 Looking for clothing recommendations!
- 7 Family of 3-month long trip
- 8 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 9 Solo travel France / winter
- 10 What can i do to make Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets
- 11 Christmas warm weather
- 12 B. Hills/Badlands from Denver
- 13 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 14 SiobhanP Back looking for old Friends!
- 15 Detroit to Glacier National Park
- 16 Bruges or Copenhagen?!
- 17 Europe in December with a toddler - need to make plans ASAP
- 18 Want to go Munich
- 19 Rockies, Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier Parks
- 20 Road trip to Utah from CA
- 21 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 22 US (Road or Air) Trip Ideas for December
- 23 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 24 What makes flying first class worth it?
- 25 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring