I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I think I will head to Tayrona and just stay there and chill for a bit. I am a bit of a nature freak and it seems like a gorgeous place. If anyone has any tips at all for that region, or the surrounding area's (hotel's, beaches, park's etc..) I would love to hear them. I am literally going blind and don't have the time to do too much research.
any sort of suggestion is really appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 2 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 3 my travel ignorance
- 4 40th Birthday Trip
- 5 Mailing travel gifts from abroad
- 6 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 7 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 8 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 9 Where to go in February/March
- 10 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 11 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 12 Waterproof spray
- 13 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 14 Honeymoon
- 15 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 16 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 17 Where to go over New Years?
- 18 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 19 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 20 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 21 Your Best Travel Tips
- 22 Northern Lights
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 25 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!