I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I think I will head to Tayrona and just stay there and chill for a bit. I am a bit of a nature freak and it seems like a gorgeous place. If anyone has any tips at all for that region, or the surrounding area's (hotel's, beaches, park's etc..) I would love to hear them. I am literally going blind and don't have the time to do too much research.
any sort of suggestion is really appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 December travel - where to go?
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 3 Affordable January Trip Ideas
- 4 Air B&B
- 5 Suggest best accomodation in singapore
- 6 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 7 Home security while traveling?
- 8 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 9 Phone service
- 10 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 11 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 12 Want suggestion for Diwali tour place
- 13 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 14 Fall Road Trip
- 15 December 3 Week Vacation
- 16 San Francisco or San Diego
- 17 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 18 Home Exchanges
- 19 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 20 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 21 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 22 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 23 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 24 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 25 India food Tours