I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I think I will head to Tayrona and just stay there and chill for a bit. I am a bit of a nature freak and it seems like a gorgeous place. If anyone has any tips at all for that region, or the surrounding area's (hotel's, beaches, park's etc..) I would love to hear them. I am literally going blind and don't have the time to do too much research.
any sort of suggestion is really appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 2 Reluctant Solo Traveler
- 3 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 4 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 5 It's buy a bag time. Help!
- 6 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help
- 7 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 8 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 9 Malaysia to Thailand and again Malaysia Visit
- 10 Vacation Destinations for a Large Family
- 11 What should my teenage boys wear in August in Italy
- 12 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 13 Where to keep important documents
- 14 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 15 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 16 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 17 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 18 Holiday to Florida
- 19 Sim Card Advice
- 20 To all of you who are responsible for hotel breakfast buffets!
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 First Timer: Traveling to Amsterdam Need advice
- 23 Minimalistic living for travel
- 24 Rain Boots
- 25 Schengen Visa