I am trying to do my best to pack in one carry on. It has been suggested that I make use of packing cubes, envelopes or folders for my clothing. I don't know whether it is an advertising gimmick or really a great convenience. Could someone please tell me if this would actually be a worthwhile investment? Any other packing suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you, Peaches
using packing cubes, folders etc.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 2 Light weight Luggage
- 3 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 4 Carry-on Luggage
- 5 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 6 Traveling with a smartphone
- 7 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 8 Transferring on an international flight
- 9 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 10 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 13 Thanksgiving week trip
- 14 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 15 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 16 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 17 Thrifty OHare parking
- 18 Saving money travelling the world
- 19 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 20 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 21 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 22 Discounted luggage websites
- 23 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 24 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 25 Buddies Turning 40 - Where to Go?