I ordered renewal U.S. passports for my children. The new passports arrived and look fine but two of the kids had one copy of their photograph returned. (The duplicate photo is mounted in the passport as usual.) I called my local passport office and they said what happened to me was weird and they had never heard of it happening before. But they said not to worry..... Has anyone ever heard of the government returning one of the two photos that are required to get a passport? I don't mean rejecting the photo. I mean using it but returning one copy. I'm concerned that the affected passports might not be fully valid and we'll arrive at our destination and be turned back.
U.S. passports: why would the second photo be returned to me?
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 volunteer travel
- 2 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 3 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 4 europe In January
- 5 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 6 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 7 Where to go on Christmas?
- 8 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 9 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 10 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 11 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 12 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 13 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 14 Holiday Travel Plans
- 15 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 16 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 17 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 18 Help with honeymoon destination
- 19 places to stop and stretch.
- 20 Travel with or without kids ?
- 21 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 22 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 23 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 24 Where to Stay in solomon island ?
- 25 Your Best Travel Tips