I ordered renewal U.S. passports for my children. The new passports arrived and look fine but two of the kids had one copy of their photograph returned. (The duplicate photo is mounted in the passport as usual.) I called my local passport office and they said what happened to me was weird and they had never heard of it happening before. But they said not to worry..... Has anyone ever heard of the government returning one of the two photos that are required to get a passport? I don't mean rejecting the photo. I mean using it but returning one copy. I'm concerned that the affected passports might not be fully valid and we'll arrive at our destination and be turned back.
U.S. passports: why would the second photo be returned to me?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 2 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 3 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 4 Anniversary trip
- 5 Discounted luggage websites
- 6 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 7 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 8 Light weight Luggage
- 9 Carry-on Luggage
- 10 Traveling with a smartphone
- 11 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 12 Transferring on an international flight
- 13 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 16 Thanksgiving week trip
- 17 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 18 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 19 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 20 Thrifty OHare parking
- 21 Saving money travelling the world
- 22 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 23 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 24 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 25 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?