I ordered renewal U.S. passports for my children. The new passports arrived and look fine but two of the kids had one copy of their photograph returned. (The duplicate photo is mounted in the passport as usual.) I called my local passport office and they said what happened to me was weird and they had never heard of it happening before. But they said not to worry..... Has anyone ever heard of the government returning one of the two photos that are required to get a passport? I don't mean rejecting the photo. I mean using it but returning one copy. I'm concerned that the affected passports might not be fully valid and we'll arrive at our destination and be turned back.
U.S. passports: why would the second photo be returned to me?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 2 Road Scholar
- 3 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 4 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 5 Base city in England
- 6 Useful travel apps
- 7 Suggestions please
- 8 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 9 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 10 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 11 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 12 vow renewal
- 13 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 14 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 15 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 16 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 17 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 18 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 19 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 20 Traveling tips during fall
- 21 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!
- 22 Ideas for Organizing Travel Information on iphone?
- 23 How much cash do you carry before a trip?
- 24 Home Exchanges
- 25 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips