I am traveling to Greece and I was wondering how I should go about exchanging my U.S. dollars to Euros. Should I bring money with me and have it exchanged when I'm in Greece OR should I exchange it when I'm still in the states? Also, where do I get the money exchanged?
U.S Dollars to Euros
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Luggage Tags
- 2 Air pollution while in India
- 3 Need Vacation Ideas!!
- 4 Technology tips, and travel
- 5 Presenter Sought
- 6 Has Anyone Heard of Otel.com?
- 7 Where to go on Christmas?
- 8 Travel to NYC between Christmas and New Years 2014
- 9 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 10 Your Best Travel Tips
- 11 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 12 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 13 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 14 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 15 Which Travel Bag
- 16 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 17 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 18 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 19 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 20 europe In January
- 21 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 22 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 23 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 24 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 25 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!