My family (7 of us) want to go to Italy in 2014 and want to do the touristy thing in Rome, Amalfi Coast and Venice, but also want to stay a week in a agritourism in Tuscany, taking day trips to the surrounding areas. Has anyone done this before? Are there any recommendations for packages out there, inexpensive ways to get tours, and the cheapest way to go. Also any recommendations for agritourism in Tuscany?
Tuscany and want to sight see in Rome, Amalfi and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
- 2 Europe Trip Itinerary Check
- 3 Delices & Gourmandises
- 4 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 5 Packing Help - What to take
- 6 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 Places to travel in June or July
- 9 Visa expiration and re entry
- 10 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 11 Rovia booking engine
- 12 Jacket with pockets
- 13 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 14 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 15 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 16 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 17 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 18 Dual time zone watches
- 19 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 20 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 21 Website for good hotel rates?
- 22 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 23 What color nail polish in France
- 24 Travel Clothing
- 25 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains