help! i have a bout a week at the end of november to fly somewhere from miami. would look to keep the plaine ride short, so limiting options to carribean and central america.would love to be able to do things such as, biking, zipling, caveing - some, all, or other fun active stuff out there....in a safe fairly developed area. had considered costa rica or belize but now i am wondering if there are other alternatives as the flight times and prices i need are not aligning well . that being said, i have never been anywhere in the central america / carribean area so am open to cool ideas!
trying to create a adventurous active trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 2 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 3 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 4 Discounted luggage websites
- 5 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 6 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 7 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 8 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 9 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 10 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 11 Carrying a smartphone
- 12 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 13 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 14 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 15 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 16 Groupon Getaways
- 17 Rain Boots
- 18 Travel Books for Kids?
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Ideas for 40th Birthday
- 21 Travel Ideas for Family with 3 young boys
- 22 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 23 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 24 How To Pay For Travel If You're Poor
- 25 quiet getaways for older women