help! i have a bout a week at the end of november to fly somewhere from miami. would look to keep the plaine ride short, so limiting options to carribean and central america.would love to be able to do things such as, biking, zipling, caveing - some, all, or other fun active stuff out there....in a safe fairly developed area. had considered costa rica or belize but now i am wondering if there are other alternatives as the flight times and prices i need are not aligning well . that being said, i have never been anywhere in the central america / carribean area so am open to cool ideas!
trying to create a adventurous active trip
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 ACHETER FAUX PASSEPORT(email@example.com),
- 2 Air pollution while in India
- 3 Luggage Tags
- 4 Technology tips, and travel
- 5 Your Best Travel Tips
- 6 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 7 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 8 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 9 Where to go on Christmas?
- 10 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 11 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 12 Which Travel Bag
- 13 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 14 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 15 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 16 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 17 europe In January
- 18 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 19 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 21 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 22 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 23 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 24 Holiday Travel Plans
- 25 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations