help! i have a bout a week at the end of november to fly somewhere from miami. would look to keep the plaine ride short, so limiting options to carribean and central america.would love to be able to do things such as, biking, zipling, caveing - some, all, or other fun active stuff out there....in a safe fairly developed area. had considered costa rica or belize but now i am wondering if there are other alternatives as the flight times and prices i need are not aligning well . that being said, i have never been anywhere in the central america / carribean area so am open to cool ideas!
trying to create a adventurous active trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 I need peanut butter, but I'm in Argentina.
- 2 Your Best Travel Tips
- 3 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 4 Northern Lights
- 5 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 6 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 7 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 8 Travel Insurance or not
- 9 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 10 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 11 my travel ignorance
- 12 Economy PLus on United to China
- 13 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 14 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 15 Light weight Luggage
- 16 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 17 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 18 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 19 Where to go over New Years?
- 20 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 21 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 22 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 23 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities
- 24 transportation from Rome airport to Siena
- 25 Ideas for a family trip