help! i have a bout a week at the end of november to fly somewhere from miami. would look to keep the plaine ride short, so limiting options to carribean and central america.would love to be able to do things such as, biking, zipling, caveing - some, all, or other fun active stuff out there....in a safe fairly developed area. had considered costa rica or belize but now i am wondering if there are other alternatives as the flight times and prices i need are not aligning well . that being said, i have never been anywhere in the central america / carribean area so am open to cool ideas!
trying to create a adventurous active trip
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 December travel - where to go?
- 2 Home security while traveling?
- 3 How much do you pay a travel agent?
- 4 Home Exchanges
- 5 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 6 Affordable January Trip Ideas
- 7 Air B&B
- 8 Suggest best accomodation in singapore
- 9 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 10 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 11 Phone service
- 12 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 13 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 14 Want suggestion for Diwali tour place
- 15 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 16 Fall Road Trip
- 17 December 3 Week Vacation
- 18 San Francisco or San Diego
- 19 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 20 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 21 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 22 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 23 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 24 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 25 Scammers on Airbnb site