Looking recently at the Villa Sampaguita video brought back lots of lovely memories of my stay there in 2006. When my New Zealand friends go to the well worn paths in Italy, my first thoughts are, why not go somewhere a bit different. Asti is so central to Turin, Genoa, Cinque Terre, Florence and Milan and I did all those by train. Now that my grandson is almost at school, I am planning to return to Villa Sampaguita and the lovely hosts, Tim and Rina, so I can try some more of the wonderful Piedmont cuisine and the wines.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Suggest best accomodation in singapore
- 2 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 3 Home security while traveling?
- 4 Affordable January Trip Ideas
- 5 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 6 Phone service
- 7 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 8 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 9 Want suggestion for Diwali tour place
- 10 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 11 Fall Road Trip
- 12 December 3 Week Vacation
- 13 San Francisco or San Diego
- 14 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 15 Home Exchanges
- 16 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 17 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 18 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 19 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 20 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 21 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 22 India food Tours
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 25 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations