Looking recently at the Villa Sampaguita video brought back lots of lovely memories of my stay there in 2006. When my New Zealand friends go to the well worn paths in Italy, my first thoughts are, why not go somewhere a bit different. Asti is so central to Turin, Genoa, Cinque Terre, Florence and Milan and I did all those by train. Now that my grandson is almost at school, I am planning to return to Villa Sampaguita and the lovely hosts, Tim and Rina, so I can try some more of the wonderful Piedmont cuisine and the wines.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 2 Traveling with a smartphone
- 3 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 4 Transferring on an international flight
- 5 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 6 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 9 Thanksgiving week trip
- 10 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 11 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 12 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 13 Thrifty OHare parking
- 14 Saving money travelling the world
- 15 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 16 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 17 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 18 Discounted luggage websites
- 19 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 20 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 21 Buddies Turning 40 - Where to Go?
- 22 Where to go over New Years?
- 23 GAP YEAR TRAVEL
- 24 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 25 Vacation with 1 year old?