Looking recently at the Villa Sampaguita video brought back lots of lovely memories of my stay there in 2006. When my New Zealand friends go to the well worn paths in Italy, my first thoughts are, why not go somewhere a bit different. Asti is so central to Turin, Genoa, Cinque Terre, Florence and Milan and I did all those by train. Now that my grandson is almost at school, I am planning to return to Villa Sampaguita and the lovely hosts, Tim and Rina, so I can try some more of the wonderful Piedmont cuisine and the wines.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 2 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 3 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 4 Baggage
- 5 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 6 Torn between Trips
- 7 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 8 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 9 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 10 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 11 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 12 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 13 50th birthday in January destination
- 14 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 15 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 16 Discounted luggage websites
- 17 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 18 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 19 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 20 Carrying a smartphone
- 21 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 22 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 23 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 24 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 25 Groupon Getaways