Looking recently at the Villa Sampaguita video brought back lots of lovely memories of my stay there in 2006. When my New Zealand friends go to the well worn paths in Italy, my first thoughts are, why not go somewhere a bit different. Asti is so central to Turin, Genoa, Cinque Terre, Florence and Milan and I did all those by train. Now that my grandson is almost at school, I am planning to return to Villa Sampaguita and the lovely hosts, Tim and Rina, so I can try some more of the wonderful Piedmont cuisine and the wines.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 2 Home Exchanges
- 3 India food Tours
- 4 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 5 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 6 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 7 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 8 Going to Costa Rica
- 9 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 10 Air B&B
- 11 Single supplements
- 12 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 13 Discounted luggage websites
- 14 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 15 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 16 Travel eruope early November this year
- 17 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 20 Thanksgiving week trip
- 21 Anniversary trip
- 22 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 23 Where would you go if you were us?
- 24 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 25 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice