If the hotel and the flights to madeira from Lisbon total $3000 - can I have insurance for that only? Or do I need to include all hotel, flights etc?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 U.S : CONTACT PRINTER 1:800:681:7208 SETUP HP /EPSON TEC*H SUPPORT 24*7
- 2 US: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 Norton NORTON 24*7
- 3 super fun vacations...
- 4 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 5 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 6 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 7 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 8 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 9 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 11 garment travel organizer
- 12 Which type of car ?
- 13 travel partners
- 14 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 15 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 16 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 17 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 18 to travel or settle down?
- 19 THe case for linen
- 20 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 21 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 22 Honeymoon info
- 23 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 24 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 25 best travel app (android or Apple)