If the hotel and the flights to madeira from Lisbon total $3000 - can I have insurance for that only? Or do I need to include all hotel, flights etc?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 2 All-in-One Universal Plug Adapter?
- 3 40th anniversary
- 4 Help:best way from Calais to London
- 5 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 6 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 7 Travel towel?
- 8 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 9 Cross Country Greyhound Trip
- 10 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 11 Traving to Barcelona Spain
- 12 Fan 220v or dual volt for travel
- 13 Las Vegas to page the Grand Canyon to Phoenix
- 14 Train ride from Florida to Alaska
- 15 Do any of you have Away luggage?
- 16 Favorite budget travel items?
- 17 One way to and one way back home?
- 18 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 19 Holiday ideas urgently needed for mother and daughter holiday
- 20 Connection Time for Dulles
- 21 Ideas for road trip, South Florida up to Charleston, SC
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 Solo travel in Europe as a 18 year old female
- 24 Road trip Houston to Creede Colorado
- 25 9 days trip start from Turin, Italy