My grandmother died on the 7th and I had a Chicago hotel booked for the 17th and 18th of Jan. Will AIG trip insurance booked through Priceline allow me to cancel this reservation?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Prague & Croatia
- 2 destination help
- 3 Norway in November
- 4 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 5 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 6 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 7 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 8 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 9 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 10 Schengen visa
- 11 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 12 What do you look for in a hotel?
- 13 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 14 Daypack Recommendation
- 15 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 16 greece to germany. doable?
- 17 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 18 Honeymoon in August. Beach. Where?
- 19 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 20 Road Trip, Little Rock AR to Austin TX
- 21 Which is a Better Route - I-80 or I-40
- 22 Travel Apps
- 23 WW2 Road Trip Through Germany
- 24 travel insurance
- 25 5 Best travel apps? (open)