I'm planning a trip to Bhutan and Nepal in the fall. The trip is pretty expensive (compared to others I've done) and I want insurance in case I have to cancel or change for any reason.
Who can advise me on a good company to use?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 2 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 3 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 4 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 5 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 6 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 7 TripIt App?
- 8 What to do on long flights?
- 9 travel mate wanted
- 10 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 11 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 12 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 13 Packing Cubes
- 14 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 15 Vacation for two
- 16 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 17 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 18 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 19 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 20 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 21 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 22 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 23 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 24 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 25 Motorcycle trip