Just completed a survey about trip insurance from another trip website, and that got me thinking... I have always purchsed individual trip insurance, if the trip cost is @ $1000 or so, but maybe I should be buying an annual insurance plan that covers cancellation, illness, emergency evac., etc. I typically take 2-3 trips of this kind a year. Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing Help - What to take
- 2 Jacket with pockets
- 3 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 4 Visa expiration and re entry
- 5 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 6 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 7 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 8 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 9 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 10 Dual time zone watches
- 11 Rovia booking engine
- 12 Places to travel in June or July
- 13 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 14 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 15 Website for good hotel rates?
- 16 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 17 What color nail polish in France
- 18 Travel Clothing
- 19 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 22 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 23 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 24 Getting a Second Passport
- 25 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam