Just completed a survey about trip insurance from another trip website, and that got me thinking... I have always purchsed individual trip insurance, if the trip cost is @ $1000 or so, but maybe I should be buying an annual insurance plan that covers cancellation, illness, emergency evac., etc. I typically take 2-3 trips of this kind a year. Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 2 Road Scholar
- 3 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 4 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 5 Base city in England
- 6 Useful travel apps
- 7 Suggestions please
- 8 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 9 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 10 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 11 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 12 vow renewal
- 13 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 14 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 15 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 16 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 17 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 18 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 19 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 20 Traveling tips during fall
- 21 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!
- 22 Ideas for Organizing Travel Information on iphone?
- 23 How much cash do you carry before a trip?
- 24 Home Exchanges
- 25 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips