My son and I are planning a 7-9 day trip together this coming May. I am going to let him help plan the trip. He is a bright, very active and successful college student with a "get up and go" attitude. He travels well, but bores easily with Mom's idea of a good time. I can get some major sights/museums in, but I have to plan/pace it to include things a young man would enjoy. He loved London and Paris when he was younger, and spent a month in Europe with 22 kids at the end of high school, with great success. This time, he'll just be with Mom so I am a bit worried and want our time together to be as successful as possible. Any trip ideas?
Trip ideas for Mother and 20-year-old son with ad/hd
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 2 Luggage Tags
- 3 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 4 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 5 Which Travel Bag
- 6 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 7 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 8 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 9 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 10 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 11 Your Best Travel Tips
- 12 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 13 europe In January
- 14 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 15 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 16 Where to go on Christmas?
- 17 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 18 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 19 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 20 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 21 Holiday Travel Plans
- 22 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 23 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 24 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 25 Help with honeymoon destination