My son and I are planning a 7-9 day trip together this coming May. I am going to let him help plan the trip. He is a bright, very active and successful college student with a "get up and go" attitude. He travels well, but bores easily with Mom's idea of a good time. I can get some major sights/museums in, but I have to plan/pace it to include things a young man would enjoy. He loved London and Paris when he was younger, and spent a month in Europe with 22 kids at the end of high school, with great success. This time, he'll just be with Mom so I am a bit worried and want our time together to be as successful as possible. Any trip ideas?
Trip ideas for Mother and 20-year-old son with ad/hd
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 2 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 3 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 4 Delices & Gourmandises
- 5 Europe Trip Itinerary Check
- 6 Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
- 7 Packing Help - What to take
- 8 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 9 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 10 Places to travel in June or July
- 11 Visa expiration and re entry
- 12 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 13 Rovia booking engine
- 14 Jacket with pockets
- 15 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 16 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 17 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 18 Dual time zone watches
- 19 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 20 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 21 Website for good hotel rates?
- 22 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 23 What color nail polish in France
- 24 Travel Clothing
- 25 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains