My son and I are planning a 7-9 day trip together this coming May. I am going to let him help plan the trip. He is a bright, very active and successful college student with a "get up and go" attitude. He travels well, but bores easily with Mom's idea of a good time. I can get some major sights/museums in, but I have to plan/pace it to include things a young man would enjoy. He loved London and Paris when he was younger, and spent a month in Europe with 22 kids at the end of high school, with great success. This time, he'll just be with Mom so I am a bit worried and want our time together to be as successful as possible. Any trip ideas?
Trip ideas for Mother and 20-year-old son with ad/hd
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 2 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 3 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 4 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 5 Finding a House Sitter.
- 6 Road Scholar
- 7 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 8 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 9 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 10 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 11 Your Best Travel Tips
- 12 Useful travel apps
- 13 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 14 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 15 Base city in England
- 16 Suggestions please
- 17 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 18 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 19 vow renewal
- 20 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 21 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 22 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 23 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 24 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 25 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK