My son and I are planning a 7-9 day trip together this coming May. I am going to let him help plan the trip. He is a bright, very active and successful college student with a "get up and go" attitude. He travels well, but bores easily with Mom's idea of a good time. I can get some major sights/museums in, but I have to plan/pace it to include things a young man would enjoy. He loved London and Paris when he was younger, and spent a month in Europe with 22 kids at the end of high school, with great success. This time, he'll just be with Mom so I am a bit worried and want our time together to be as successful as possible. Any trip ideas?
Trip ideas for Mother and 20-year-old son with ad/hd
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Visa expiration and re entry
- 2 Places to travel in June or July
- 3 Packing Help - What to take
- 4 Jacket with pockets
- 5 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 6 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 7 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 8 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 9 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 10 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 11 Dual time zone watches
- 12 Rovia booking engine
- 13 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 14 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 15 Website for good hotel rates?
- 16 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 17 What color nail polish in France
- 18 Travel Clothing
- 19 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 22 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 23 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 24 Getting a Second Passport
- 25 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam