My husband and I are looking for the ideal trip to take along with our two VERY active daughters, ages 10 and 13. Our favorite trip so far was two weeks in Hawaii snorkeling, zip lining, hiking, swimming, jet skiing and parasailing. We also loved our ten days of Hiking in Yellowstone. We want to go somewhere we can all stay active, but it doesn't have to be a beach locale. We are not interested in Mexico.
Trip Ideas for Family of Adventure Junkies
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 2 Your Best Travel Tips
- 3 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 4 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 5 Useful travel apps
- 6 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 7 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 8 Road Scholar
- 9 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 10 Base city in England
- 11 Suggestions please
- 12 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 13 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 14 vow renewal
- 15 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 16 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 17 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 18 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 19 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 20 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 21 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 22 Traveling tips during fall
- 23 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!
- 24 Ideas for Organizing Travel Information on iphone?
- 25 How much cash do you carry before a trip?