Usually i have no aim of defining my trip wherever i go except the fact that i just want to enjoy my time but this time i plan to keep an aim for my journey because of which i need to prepare myself.
I want to take a journey into a City and its surrounding cities like within few 100kms to explore the historical sites. i want something like Roman,Mughal and other historical sites.The Last historical site i saw was Taj Mahal which was simply amazing. Well that is one reason i want to explore history more because it made my appetite stronger for history
So i need recommendation about Cities along with some recommended sites to watch out for.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 2 Traveller Interviews for a Research Project: I Want to Learn From You
- 3 Anybody tells me about best destination in the Hawai?
- 4 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 5 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 6 Autism/Disability Travel
- 7 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 8 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 9 Pedometer for Kids
- 10 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 11 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 12 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 13 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 14 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 15 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 16 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 17 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 18 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 19 Looking for suggestions for taking photos.
- 20 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 21 Food in carry on
- 22 Traveling from 14th June to 12th Aug
- 23 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 24 Spring Break in Florida?
- 25 Looking for destination suggestions