Usually i have no aim of defining my trip wherever i go except the fact that i just want to enjoy my time but this time i plan to keep an aim for my journey because of which i need to prepare myself.
I want to take a journey into a City and its surrounding cities like within few 100kms to explore the historical sites. i want something like Roman,Mughal and other historical sites.The Last historical site i saw was Taj Mahal which was simply amazing. Well that is one reason i want to explore history more because it made my appetite stronger for history
So i need recommendation about Cities along with some recommended sites to watch out for.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Does the USB car charger (UK edition ) suffice for my car travel ?
- 2 Do liquids HAVE to be in a quart size baggie?
- 3 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 4 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 5 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 6 Family trip Europe
- 7 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 8 Home security while traveling
- 9 More on Phony Reviews
- 10 Advice for a newbie
- 11 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 12 Car Rentals in Italy
- 13 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 14 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 15 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 16 Ideas February trip
- 17 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 18 Day bags when traveling
- 19 slippery sleeping bags with mat on slopes
- 20 cell phone adapters in UK and Europe
- 21 Three Week West Coast Road Trip
- 22 Family Road trip Jersey to PEI - Best route 1 overnight
- 23 Roundup of overseas cell phone plan options, or: To SIM or not to SIM?
- 24 Daughter's 30 Bday trip
- 25 Any expierences with Groupon or Living Social travel deals (international)?