Usually i have no aim of defining my trip wherever i go except the fact that i just want to enjoy my time but this time i plan to keep an aim for my journey because of which i need to prepare myself.
I want to take a journey into a City and its surrounding cities like within few 100kms to explore the historical sites. i want something like Roman,Mughal and other historical sites.The Last historical site i saw was Taj Mahal which was simply amazing. Well that is one reason i want to explore history more because it made my appetite stronger for history
So i need recommendation about Cities along with some recommended sites to watch out for.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 2 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 3 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 4 My Trip to Spain
- 5 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 6 Senior lady travels solo
- 7 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 8 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 9 travel insurance
- 10 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 11 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 12 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 13 Backpacking in Europe
- 14 Travelocity problems
- 15 need to Plan summer holidays
- 16 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 17 Sharing/organizing group travel photos
- 18 Active locals, beaches, jungle, limited industrialism - Can I have it all?
- 19 Food Delicacies of spain
- 20 Help planning a family trip to the Grand Canyon this summer!
- 21 Too old maybe?
- 22 July 2016 Honeymoon Destination...Too many options!
- 23 How do you 'handle' your digital photos when on a trip
- 24 TX & LA fortnight trip
- 25 South Italy Trip Ideas