Usually i have no aim of defining my trip wherever i go except the fact that i just want to enjoy my time but this time i plan to keep an aim for my journey because of which i need to prepare myself.
I want to take a journey into a City and its surrounding cities like within few 100kms to explore the historical sites. i want something like Roman,Mughal and other historical sites.The Last historical site i saw was Taj Mahal which was simply amazing. Well that is one reason i want to explore history more because it made my appetite stronger for history
So i need recommendation about Cities along with some recommended sites to watch out for.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 2 Something different for family of 6
- 3 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 4 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 5 Early trip planning
- 6 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 7 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 8 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 9 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 10 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 11 Late December, early January travel
- 12 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 13 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 14 Nice, France
- 15 Finding deals based on departure location
- 16 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 17 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 18 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel
- 19 First time travel to Italy
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Around the World - 28 Days!
- 22 THe case for linen
- 23 Wildlife photography courses
- 24 Internet Banking Travel Payments
- 25 Well Needed Getaway