Hello I am planning a trip from Santa Fe NM to San Antonio TX. I am going to be driving, but am unsure what way would be the fastest way to get there. How many hours should I arrive in? I have heard there are multiple ways you can get to San Antonio TX from Santa Fe NM and would like some ideas. Thank you
Travling from Santa Fe NM to San Antonio Tx
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Places to travel in June or July
- 2 Packing Help - What to take
- 3 Survey (Trip planning mobile app )
- 4 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 5 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 6 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 7 Visa expiration and re entry
- 8 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 9 Rovia booking engine
- 10 Jacket with pockets
- 11 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 12 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 13 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 14 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 15 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 16 Dual time zone watches
- 17 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 18 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 19 Website for good hotel rates?
- 20 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 21 What color nail polish in France
- 22 Travel Clothing
- 23 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 24 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 25 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???