I need some help on travelling from Santorini to Rhodes for next month. I have mistakenly bought my flight tickets from Rhodes back to the UK on a Saturday evening. My original plan is to get to Santorini from Athens (via the overnight ferry) to arrive on Thursday morning and spend two days there before taking another overnight ferry to Rhodes on Saturday and flying off on the same day.
However, the ferry schedule do not seem to show any ferries for this route on Friday night. I am now having to look at alternatives by going to another island, then to Rhodes. Flying is not an option as it is too expensive.
Can anyone suggest an idea?
Travelling from Santorini to Rhodes
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Visa expiration and re entry
- 2 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 3 Rovia booking engine
- 4 Places to travel in June or July
- 5 Packing Help - What to take
- 6 Jacket with pockets
- 7 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 8 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 9 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 10 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 11 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 12 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 13 Dual time zone watches
- 14 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 15 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 16 Website for good hotel rates?
- 17 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 18 What color nail polish in France
- 19 Travel Clothing
- 20 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 21 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 22 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 23 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 24 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 25 Getting a Second Passport