I need some help on travelling from Santorini to Rhodes for next month. I have mistakenly bought my flight tickets from Rhodes back to the UK on a Saturday evening. My original plan is to get to Santorini from Athens (via the overnight ferry) to arrive on Thursday morning and spend two days there before taking another overnight ferry to Rhodes on Saturday and flying off on the same day.
However, the ferry schedule do not seem to show any ferries for this route on Friday night. I am now having to look at alternatives by going to another island, then to Rhodes. Flying is not an option as it is too expensive.
Can anyone suggest an idea?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 2 Need Amalfi planning help
- 3 Where to go...April of 2018
- 4 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 5 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 6 California Zepher
- 7 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 8 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 9 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 10 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 11 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 12 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 13 Airport robbery
- 14 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 15 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 16 California Zepher (train)
- 17 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 18 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 19 Travel towel?
- 20 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 21 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 22 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 23 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 24 Road trip stops
- 25 Need Suggestions!!!!!