I need some help on travelling from Santorini to Rhodes for next month. I have mistakenly bought my flight tickets from Rhodes back to the UK on a Saturday evening. My original plan is to get to Santorini from Athens (via the overnight ferry) to arrive on Thursday morning and spend two days there before taking another overnight ferry to Rhodes on Saturday and flying off on the same day.
However, the ferry schedule do not seem to show any ferries for this route on Friday night. I am now having to look at alternatives by going to another island, then to Rhodes. Flying is not an option as it is too expensive.
Can anyone suggest an idea?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://elliskinantiaging.com/derma-genetix/
- 2 super fun vacations...
- 3 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 4 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 5 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 6 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 7 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 8 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 10 garment travel organizer
- 11 Which type of car ?
- 12 travel partners
- 13 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 14 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 15 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 16 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 17 to travel or settle down?
- 18 THe case for linen
- 19 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 20 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 21 Honeymoon info
- 22 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 23 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 24 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 25 Newbie Using Whats App