I need some help on travelling from Santorini to Rhodes for next month. I have mistakenly bought my flight tickets from Rhodes back to the UK on a Saturday evening. My original plan is to get to Santorini from Athens (via the overnight ferry) to arrive on Thursday morning and spend two days there before taking another overnight ferry to Rhodes on Saturday and flying off on the same day.
However, the ferry schedule do not seem to show any ferries for this route on Friday night. I am now having to look at alternatives by going to another island, then to Rhodes. Flying is not an option as it is too expensive.
Can anyone suggest an idea?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traving to Barcelona Spain
- 2 Fan 220v or dual volt for travel
- 3 Las Vegas to page the Grand Canyon to Phoenix
- 4 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 5 Travel towel?
- 6 Train ride from Florida to Alaska
- 7 Do any of you have Away luggage?
- 8 Favorite budget travel items?
- 9 One way to and one way back home?
- 10 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 11 Holiday ideas urgently needed for mother and daughter holiday
- 12 Connection Time for Dulles
- 13 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 14 Ideas for road trip, South Florida up to Charleston, SC
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 Solo travel in Europe as a 18 year old female
- 17 Road trip Houston to Creede Colorado
- 18 9 days trip start from Turin, Italy
- 19 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 20 4hrs layover at miami international airport enough?
- 21 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 22 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 23 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 24 Budapest to Copenhagen trip ideas
- 25 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?