I need some help on travelling from Santorini to Rhodes for next month. I have mistakenly bought my flight tickets from Rhodes back to the UK on a Saturday evening. My original plan is to get to Santorini from Athens (via the overnight ferry) to arrive on Thursday morning and spend two days there before taking another overnight ferry to Rhodes on Saturday and flying off on the same day.
However, the ferry schedule do not seem to show any ferries for this route on Friday night. I am now having to look at alternatives by going to another island, then to Rhodes. Flying is not an option as it is too expensive.
Can anyone suggest an idea?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 2 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 3 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 4 First time traveler
- 5 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 6 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 7 Exploring a City
- 8 Dolomites for 2 days
- 9 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 10 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 11 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 12 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 13 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 16 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 17 Passport Help!!!
- 18 First time travelling outside the USA
- 19 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 20 hiking poles in carry on
- 21 Llego a Roma el 21 de febrero...
- 22 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 23 11 days in Vietnam - need input on itinerary
- 24 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver
- 25 Terrified traveller