I need some help on travelling from Santorini to Rhodes for next month. I have mistakenly bought my flight tickets from Rhodes back to the UK on a Saturday evening. My original plan is to get to Santorini from Athens (via the overnight ferry) to arrive on Thursday morning and spend two days there before taking another overnight ferry to Rhodes on Saturday and flying off on the same day.
However, the ferry schedule do not seem to show any ferries for this route on Friday night. I am now having to look at alternatives by going to another island, then to Rhodes. Flying is not an option as it is too expensive.
Can anyone suggest an idea?
Travelling from Santorini to Rhodes
- 1 Timeshare in Washington, DC
- 2 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 3 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 4 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 5 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 6 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 7 Sardinia, Italy
- 8 Vacation Destination
- 9 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 10 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 11 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 12 train tickets for italy
- 13 iPad use on long flights
- 14 Shoe Trouble
- 15 Good article on shoes for travel
- 16 Rose Bowl Parade
- 17 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 18 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 19 Buying SNCF tickets
- 20 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 21 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 22 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 23 Home Exchanges
- 24 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 25 Where to go in August?