I need some help on travelling from Santorini to Rhodes for next month. I have mistakenly bought my flight tickets from Rhodes back to the UK on a Saturday evening. My original plan is to get to Santorini from Athens (via the overnight ferry) to arrive on Thursday morning and spend two days there before taking another overnight ferry to Rhodes on Saturday and flying off on the same day.
However, the ferry schedule do not seem to show any ferries for this route on Friday night. I am now having to look at alternatives by going to another island, then to Rhodes. Flying is not an option as it is too expensive.
Can anyone suggest an idea?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노>>>【TOS74.COM<<<슈퍼카지노
- 2 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 3 Museum exhibitions
- 4 A problem with booking.com
- 5 First solo trip, where should I visit?
- 6 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 7 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 8 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 9 Wheeled duffle options
- 10 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 11 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 12 Newbie Using Whats App
- 13 TripIt App?
- 14 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 15 Money transfer
- 16 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 17 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 18 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 19 Passport signature
- 20 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 21 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 22 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 23 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 24 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 25 Travel ideas near spring break?