I have been traveling my whole life and my one and only biggest problem is my camera. I have an SLR with 2 lenses that I like to carry with me. (One lens is telephoto) My problem always comes down to carrying it. I need my telephoto becuase there are many shots that are better with it, but my shorter 28-80 lens is good for close up...I always feel I need them both. I've done a backpack, but spend more time worrying that I will get pickpocketed, but if I carry around my neck I feel like a major tourist. Anybody have any ideas on how to carry both lenses? Thanks
Traveling with an SLR
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 2 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 3 Home Exchanges
- 4 India food Tours
- 5 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 6 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 7 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 8 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 9 Going to Costa Rica
- 10 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 11 Air B&B
- 12 Single supplements
- 13 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 14 Discounted luggage websites
- 15 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 16 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 17 Travel eruope early November this year
- 18 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 19 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 20 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 21 Thanksgiving week trip
- 22 Anniversary trip
- 23 Where would you go if you were us?
- 24 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 25 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice