I have been traveling my whole life and my one and only biggest problem is my camera. I have an SLR with 2 lenses that I like to carry with me. (One lens is telephoto) My problem always comes down to carrying it. I need my telephoto becuase there are many shots that are better with it, but my shorter 28-80 lens is good for close up...I always feel I need them both. I've done a backpack, but spend more time worrying that I will get pickpocketed, but if I carry around my neck I feel like a major tourist. Anybody have any ideas on how to carry both lenses? Thanks
Traveling with an SLR
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Rovia booking engine
- 2 Visa expiration and re entry
- 3 Places to travel in June or July
- 4 Packing Help - What to take
- 5 Jacket with pockets
- 6 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 7 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 8 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 9 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 10 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 11 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 12 Dual time zone watches
- 13 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 14 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 15 Website for good hotel rates?
- 16 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 17 What color nail polish in France
- 18 Travel Clothing
- 19 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 22 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 23 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 24 Getting a Second Passport
- 25 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam