I have been traveling my whole life and my one and only biggest problem is my camera. I have an SLR with 2 lenses that I like to carry with me. (One lens is telephoto) My problem always comes down to carrying it. I need my telephoto becuase there are many shots that are better with it, but my shorter 28-80 lens is good for close up...I always feel I need them both. I've done a backpack, but spend more time worrying that I will get pickpocketed, but if I carry around my neck I feel like a major tourist. Anybody have any ideas on how to carry both lenses? Thanks
Traveling with an SLR
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Morocco Travel Click
- 2 two months away and mold problems.
- 3 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 4 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 5 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 6 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 7 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 8 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 9 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 10 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 11 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 12 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 13 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 14 Phone service
- 15 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 16 10 Days of travel help!
- 17 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 18 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 19 French gastronomy
- 20 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 21 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 22 Best places to start...
- 23 25th wedding anniv travel
- 24 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 25 Friends Seeking Advice