I wanted to let everyone know that this was an option. I got it for a trip to Napa and have been very pleased with it thus far. I had no idea they were even available until this summer when I started to do some research. I hope the effort pays off for someone else.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 AOL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 3 Newbie Using Whats App
- 4 super fun vacations...
- 5 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 6 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 7 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 8 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 9 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 10 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 11 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 12 garment travel organizer
- 13 Which type of car ?
- 14 travel partners
- 15 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 16 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 17 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 18 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 19 to travel or settle down?
- 20 THe case for linen
- 21 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 22 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 23 Honeymoon info
- 24 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 25 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?