I wanted to let everyone know that this was an option. I got it for a trip to Napa and have been very pleased with it thus far. I had no idea they were even available until this summer when I started to do some research. I hope the effort pays off for someone else.
Traveling with a CPAP machine
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 2 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 3 Baggage
- 4 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 5 Torn between Trips
- 6 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 7 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 8 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 9 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 10 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 11 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 12 50th birthday in January destination
- 13 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 14 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 15 Discounted luggage websites
- 16 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 17 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 18 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 19 Carrying a smartphone
- 20 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 21 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 22 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 23 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 24 Groupon Getaways
- 25 Rain Boots