I wanted to let everyone know that this was an option. I got it for a trip to Napa and have been very pleased with it thus far. I had no idea they were even available until this summer when I started to do some research. I hope the effort pays off for someone else.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 2 Babymoon destination. HELP!!
- 3 Greece-Paros or Meteora?
- 4 New Traveller
- 5 Terrified traveller
- 6 Early trip planning
- 7 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 8 First time travelling outside the USA
- 9 First time traveler
- 10 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 11 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 14 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 15 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 16 SIXT car rental in US
- 17 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 18 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 19 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 20 Visit to usa
- 21 insect repellent bracelets
- 22 Top travel destinations 2017
- 23 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 24 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 25 Tour company or DIY?