Daughter high school junior is traveling to spain with her spanish class this Saturday.
is it best to convert our USD to euro here before she leaves? She has chase account card with ATM access. I am about to call Chase and ask about walkin fees, versus what I saw online here to best use an ATM when they arrive?
In chicago downtown where I work there is a World money exchange. About to make some calls and do some research. obviously there are fees just trying to understand what is best for her, for some spending money while there for a week.
Any experienced advice very much appreciated.
traveling to Spain, best to convert USD to Euro in Chicago or there?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 2 Waterproof spray
- 3 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 4 40th Birthday Trip
- 5 Where to go in February/March
- 6 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 7 Honeymoon
- 8 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 9 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 10 Where to go over New Years?
- 11 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 12 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 13 my travel ignorance
- 14 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 15 Your Best Travel Tips
- 16 Northern Lights
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 19 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 20 Travel Insurance or not
- 21 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 22 Economy PLus on United to China
- 23 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 24 Light weight Luggage
- 25 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?