Daughter high school junior is traveling to spain with her spanish class this Saturday.
is it best to convert our USD to euro here before she leaves? She has chase account card with ATM access. I am about to call Chase and ask about walkin fees, versus what I saw online here to best use an ATM when they arrive?
In chicago downtown where I work there is a World money exchange. About to make some calls and do some research. obviously there are fees just trying to understand what is best for her, for some spending money while there for a week.
Any experienced advice very much appreciated.
traveling to Spain, best to convert USD to Euro in Chicago or there?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Friends Seeking Advice
- 2 two months away and mold problems.
- 3 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 4 French gastronomy
- 5 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 6 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 7 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 8 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 9 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 10 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 11 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 12 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 13 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 14 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 15 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 16 Phone service
- 17 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 18 10 Days of travel help!
- 19 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 20 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 21 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 22 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 23 Best places to start...
- 24 25th wedding anniv travel
- 25 Where in the World Should We Go?