Daughter high school junior is traveling to spain with her spanish class this Saturday.
is it best to convert our USD to euro here before she leaves? She has chase account card with ATM access. I am about to call Chase and ask about walkin fees, versus what I saw online here to best use an ATM when they arrive?
In chicago downtown where I work there is a World money exchange. About to make some calls and do some research. obviously there are fees just trying to understand what is best for her, for some spending money while there for a week.
Any experienced advice very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancement24.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 2 7 days from Madrid to Barcelona
- 3 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 4 New England Fall Foliage
- 5 Driving up the coast from L to San Fran
- 6 Travel on a $2000 Budget
- 7 House/Pet Sitting travel
- 8 regain air ticket cost from travel insurance company
- 9 A week to go somewhere
- 10 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 11 Driving in Ireland
- 12 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 13 LAX to Dodger Stadium
- 14 Carrying your passport
- 15 Travel Escort idea
- 16 Road trip or Train
- 17 Singapore or Disneyland Paris
- 18 Ideal Trip!
- 19 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 20 Inexpensive travel from Gothenburg or Copenhagen
- 21 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 22 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 23 Where to go for short visit?
- 24 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 25 Lipault luggage durability
traveling to Spain, best to convert USD to Euro in Chicago or there?