Daughter high school junior is traveling to spain with her spanish class this Saturday.
is it best to convert our USD to euro here before she leaves? She has chase account card with ATM access. I am about to call Chase and ask about walkin fees, versus what I saw online here to best use an ATM when they arrive?
In chicago downtown where I work there is a World money exchange. About to make some calls and do some research. obviously there are fees just trying to understand what is best for her, for some spending money while there for a week.
Any experienced advice very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 サ강남24시안마방☎『o1o-2816-2526』윤실장ω강남안마방 선릉안마방
- 2 Paris city to Orly airport transport
- 3 Egypt or Singapore ?
- 4 Bad Experience
- 5 Business trip in early March
- 6 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 7 Looking for clothing recommendations!
- 8 Family of 3-month long trip
- 9 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 10 Solo travel France / winter
- 11 What can i do to make Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets
- 12 Christmas warm weather
- 13 B. Hills/Badlands from Denver
- 14 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 15 SiobhanP Back looking for old Friends!
- 16 Detroit to Glacier National Park
- 17 Bruges or Copenhagen?!
- 18 Europe in December with a toddler - need to make plans ASAP
- 19 Want to go Munich
- 20 Rockies, Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier Parks
- 21 Road trip to Utah from CA
- 22 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 23 US (Road or Air) Trip Ideas for December
- 24 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 25 What makes flying first class worth it?
traveling to Spain, best to convert USD to Euro in Chicago or there?