Daughter high school junior is traveling to spain with her spanish class this Saturday.
is it best to convert our USD to euro here before she leaves? She has chase account card with ATM access. I am about to call Chase and ask about walkin fees, versus what I saw online here to best use an ATM when they arrive?
In chicago downtown where I work there is a World money exchange. About to make some calls and do some research. obviously there are fees just trying to understand what is best for her, for some spending money while there for a week.
Any experienced advice very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 A problem with booking.com
- 2 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 3 First solo trip, where should I visit?
- 4 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 5 Wheeled duffle options
- 6 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 7 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 8 Newbie Using Whats App
- 9 TripIt App?
- 10 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 11 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 12 Money transfer
- 13 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 14 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 15 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 16 Passport signature
- 17 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 18 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 19 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 20 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 21 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 22 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 23 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 24 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP
- 25 Barcelona in 4 nights - tips and recommendations needed
traveling to Spain, best to convert USD to Euro in Chicago or there?