Daughter high school junior is traveling to spain with her spanish class this Saturday.
is it best to convert our USD to euro here before she leaves? She has chase account card with ATM access. I am about to call Chase and ask about walkin fees, versus what I saw online here to best use an ATM when they arrive?
In chicago downtown where I work there is a World money exchange. About to make some calls and do some research. obviously there are fees just trying to understand what is best for her, for some spending money while there for a week.
Any experienced advice very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 2 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 3 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile
- 4 Rhode Island to new hempshire
- 5 Tech Help Please
- 6 How to reach Manali from Delhi
- 7 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 8 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 9 Family trip from London to Greece.
- 10 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 11 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 12 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 13 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 14 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 15 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 16 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 17 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 18 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 19 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Daypack Recommendation
- 22 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 23 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 24 Where to go with an infant?
- 25 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
traveling to Spain, best to convert USD to Euro in Chicago or there?