Daughter high school junior is traveling to spain with her spanish class this Saturday.
is it best to convert our USD to euro here before she leaves? She has chase account card with ATM access. I am about to call Chase and ask about walkin fees, versus what I saw online here to best use an ATM when they arrive?
In chicago downtown where I work there is a World money exchange. About to make some calls and do some research. obviously there are fees just trying to understand what is best for her, for some spending money while there for a week.
Any experienced advice very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 2 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver
- 3 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 4 We are here! Moscow!
- 5 Babymoon destination. HELP!!
- 6 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 7 Greece-Paros or Meteora?
- 8 New Traveller
- 9 Terrified traveller
- 10 Early trip planning
- 11 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 12 First time travelling outside the USA
- 13 First time traveler
- 14 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 15 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 16 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 17 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 18 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 19 SIXT car rental in US
- 20 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 21 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 22 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 23 Visit to usa
- 24 insect repellent bracelets
- 25 Top travel destinations 2017
traveling to Spain, best to convert USD to Euro in Chicago or there?