Daughter high school junior is traveling to spain with her spanish class this Saturday.
is it best to convert our USD to euro here before she leaves? She has chase account card with ATM access. I am about to call Chase and ask about walkin fees, versus what I saw online here to best use an ATM when they arrive?
In chicago downtown where I work there is a World money exchange. About to make some calls and do some research. obviously there are fees just trying to understand what is best for her, for some spending money while there for a week.
Any experienced advice very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 2 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 3 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 4 First time traveler
- 5 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 6 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 7 Exploring a City
- 8 Dolomites for 2 days
- 9 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 10 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 11 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 12 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 13 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 16 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 17 Passport Help!!!
- 18 First time travelling outside the USA
- 19 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 20 hiking poles in carry on
- 21 Llego a Roma el 21 de febrero...
- 22 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 23 11 days in Vietnam - need input on itinerary
- 24 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver
- 25 Terrified traveller
traveling to Spain, best to convert USD to Euro in Chicago or there?