Daughter high school junior is traveling to spain with her spanish class this Saturday.
is it best to convert our USD to euro here before she leaves? She has chase account card with ATM access. I am about to call Chase and ask about walkin fees, versus what I saw online here to best use an ATM when they arrive?
In chicago downtown where I work there is a World money exchange. About to make some calls and do some research. obviously there are fees just trying to understand what is best for her, for some spending money while there for a week.
Any experienced advice very much appreciated.
traveling to Spain, best to convert USD to Euro in Chicago or there?
- 1 Luggage Tags
- 2 James Landers from Tampa is planning for a visit to Tampa.
- 3 Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
- 4 Air pollution while in India
- 5 Technology tips, and travel
- 6 Your Best Travel Tips
- 7 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 8 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 9 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 10 Where to go on Christmas?
- 11 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 12 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 13 Which Travel Bag
- 14 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 15 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 16 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 17 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 18 europe In January
- 19 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 20 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 21 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 22 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 23 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 24 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 25 Holiday Travel Plans