Daughter high school junior is traveling to spain with her spanish class this Saturday.
is it best to convert our USD to euro here before she leaves? She has chase account card with ATM access. I am about to call Chase and ask about walkin fees, versus what I saw online here to best use an ATM when they arrive?
In chicago downtown where I work there is a World money exchange. About to make some calls and do some research. obviously there are fees just trying to understand what is best for her, for some spending money while there for a week.
Any experienced advice very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://xtrfact.com/nerve-aid/
- 2 What to do on long flights?
- 3 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 4 Need Amalfi planning help
- 5 Where to go...April of 2018
- 6 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 7 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 8 California Zepher
- 9 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 10 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 11 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 12 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 13 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 14 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 15 Airport robbery
- 16 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 17 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 18 California Zepher (train)
- 19 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 20 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 21 Travel towel?
- 22 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 23 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 24 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 25 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
traveling to Spain, best to convert USD to Euro in Chicago or there?