Daughter high school junior is traveling to spain with her spanish class this Saturday.
is it best to convert our USD to euro here before she leaves? She has chase account card with ATM access. I am about to call Chase and ask about walkin fees, versus what I saw online here to best use an ATM when they arrive?
In chicago downtown where I work there is a World money exchange. About to make some calls and do some research. obviously there are fees just trying to understand what is best for her, for some spending money while there for a week.
Any experienced advice very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 garment travel organizer
- 2 Newbie Using Whats App
- 3 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 4 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 5 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 6 Which type of car ?
- 7 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 8 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 9 Cape Town Ideas
- 10 Best Hostels
- 11 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 12 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 13 Road Trip For Two
- 14 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 15 Copper Canyon
- 16 Travel through Expedia
- 17 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 18 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 19 Round the World
- 20 Misleading third party websites
- 21 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 22 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 23 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC
- 24 vegas to slc loop
- 25 Driving with my 10 year old from jersey shore to Panama City
traveling to Spain, best to convert USD to Euro in Chicago or there?