Daughter high school junior is traveling to spain with her spanish class this Saturday.
is it best to convert our USD to euro here before she leaves? She has chase account card with ATM access. I am about to call Chase and ask about walkin fees, versus what I saw online here to best use an ATM when they arrive?
In chicago downtown where I work there is a World money exchange. About to make some calls and do some research. obviously there are fees just trying to understand what is best for her, for some spending money while there for a week.
Any experienced advice very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travelling in $2000 from Pakistan
- 2 What to do with mail when traveling
- 3 travelling with infant
- 4 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 5 destination help
- 6 Prague & Croatia
- 7 Norway in November
- 8 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 9 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 10 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 11 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 12 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 13 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 14 Schengen visa
- 15 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 16 What do you look for in a hotel?
- 17 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 18 Daypack Recommendation
- 19 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 20 greece to germany. doable?
- 21 Honeymoon in August. Beach. Where?
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Road Trip, Little Rock AR to Austin TX
- 24 Which is a Better Route - I-80 or I-40
- 25 Travel Apps
traveling to Spain, best to convert USD to Euro in Chicago or there?