Daughter high school junior is traveling to spain with her spanish class this Saturday.
is it best to convert our USD to euro here before she leaves? She has chase account card with ATM access. I am about to call Chase and ask about walkin fees, versus what I saw online here to best use an ATM when they arrive?
In chicago downtown where I work there is a World money exchange. About to make some calls and do some research. obviously there are fees just trying to understand what is best for her, for some spending money while there for a week.
Any experienced advice very much appreciated.
traveling to Spain, best to convert USD to Euro in Chicago or there?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Hostel suggestions
- 2 trip ideas in May...
- 3 Where to travel?
- 4 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 5 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 6 Beach trip...florida or caribbean island in mid march
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 9 finding last minute packages
- 10 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 11 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 12 Scotland
- 13 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 14 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 15 Moving from DC to Texas
- 16 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 17 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 18 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 19 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 20 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 21 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 22 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 23 Which luggage scales?
- 24 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 25 3week honeymoon in Europe- Spain-France-Italy