Daughter high school junior is traveling to spain with her spanish class this Saturday.
is it best to convert our USD to euro here before she leaves? She has chase account card with ATM access. I am about to call Chase and ask about walkin fees, versus what I saw online here to best use an ATM when they arrive?
In chicago downtown where I work there is a World money exchange. About to make some calls and do some research. obviously there are fees just trying to understand what is best for her, for some spending money while there for a week.
Any experienced advice very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 AOL Error Configuration CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 LUX : HP tec^h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1/855+999 *8045 HP PR!NTER 24*7
- 3 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 4 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 5 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 6 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 7 super fun vacations...
- 8 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 9 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 11 garment travel organizer
- 12 Which type of car ?
- 13 travel partners
- 14 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 15 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 16 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 17 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 18 to travel or settle down?
- 19 THe case for linen
- 20 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 21 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 22 Honeymoon info
- 23 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 24 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 25 best travel app (android or Apple)
traveling to Spain, best to convert USD to Euro in Chicago or there?