Daughter high school junior is traveling to spain with her spanish class this Saturday.
is it best to convert our USD to euro here before she leaves? She has chase account card with ATM access. I am about to call Chase and ask about walkin fees, versus what I saw online here to best use an ATM when they arrive?
In chicago downtown where I work there is a World money exchange. About to make some calls and do some research. obviously there are fees just trying to understand what is best for her, for some spending money while there for a week.
Any experienced advice very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Footing the bill for a family trip
- 2 Too old maybe?
- 3 Packing List for School Trip to Italy (Feedback please?)
- 4 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 5 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 6 What is the best time travel during your life?
- 7 Autism/Disability Travel
- 8 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 9 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 10 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 11 Anybody tells me about best destination in the Hawai?
- 12 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 13 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 14 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 15 Pedometer for Kids
- 16 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 17 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 18 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 19 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 20 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 21 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 24 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 25 Looking for suggestions for taking photos.
traveling to Spain, best to convert USD to Euro in Chicago or there?