Daughter high school junior is traveling to spain with her spanish class this Saturday.
is it best to convert our USD to euro here before she leaves? She has chase account card with ATM access. I am about to call Chase and ask about walkin fees, versus what I saw online here to best use an ATM when they arrive?
In chicago downtown where I work there is a World money exchange. About to make some calls and do some research. obviously there are fees just trying to understand what is best for her, for some spending money while there for a week.
Any experienced advice very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/slim-u-forskolin/
- 2 All-in-One Universal Plug Adapter?
- 3 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 4 40th anniversary
- 5 Help:best way from Calais to London
- 6 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 7 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 8 Travel towel?
- 9 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 10 Cross Country Greyhound Trip
- 11 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 12 Traving to Barcelona Spain
- 13 Fan 220v or dual volt for travel
- 14 Las Vegas to page the Grand Canyon to Phoenix
- 15 Train ride from Florida to Alaska
- 16 Do any of you have Away luggage?
- 17 Favorite budget travel items?
- 18 One way to and one way back home?
- 19 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 20 Holiday ideas urgently needed for mother and daughter holiday
- 21 Connection Time for Dulles
- 22 Ideas for road trip, South Florida up to Charleston, SC
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Solo travel in Europe as a 18 year old female
- 25 Road trip Houston to Creede Colorado
traveling to Spain, best to convert USD to Euro in Chicago or there?