Daughter high school junior is traveling to spain with her spanish class this Saturday.
is it best to convert our USD to euro here before she leaves? She has chase account card with ATM access. I am about to call Chase and ask about walkin fees, versus what I saw online here to best use an ATM when they arrive?
In chicago downtown where I work there is a World money exchange. About to make some calls and do some research. obviously there are fees just trying to understand what is best for her, for some spending money while there for a week.
Any experienced advice very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 travel ideas mom with 17 16 yr old sons one likes outdoors the other city
- 2 Fodor's Phrase App
- 3 Forfeited money due to medical emergency
- 4 The "Vacation Problem"
- 5 First time euro traveler, ideas please!
- 6 Please help me find a phone that will work in France
- 7 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 8 Baggage Limits
- 9 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 10 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 11 [liiperi] byliiperi 4 days ago 8 days around Almaty region - How to spend?
- 12 VPN and proxy server recommendations
- 13 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 14 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 15 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 16 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 17 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 18 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 19 About EHIC card?
- 20 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 21 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 22 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 23 quiet getaways for older women
- 24 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 25 Torn between Trips
traveling to Spain, best to convert USD to Euro in Chicago or there?