My boy-friend and I would like to go somewhere for the last week of March. We have about 8-9 days. I don't know where to go. It seems like it'd be a good idea to stay at least somewhat close to the US or in the US since we only have a little over a week. But I don't really know where to go. We live in San Diego/LA. We have been to many places in US. Any interesting ideas?
Traveling in the last week of March. Where to go? any interesting ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Finding International flights and hotels
- 2 Best places to start...
- 3 Friends Seeking Advice
- 4 December travel - where to go?
- 5 Travel health insurance
- 6 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 7 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 8 French gastronomy
- 9 India food Tours
- 10 Where would you go if you were us?
- 11 Home Exchanges
- 12 10 Days of travel help!
- 13 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 16 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 17 Website to map your trips?
- 18 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 19 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 20 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 21 Winter Sunshine
- 22 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 23 Private Guides - Cost question
- 24 Rome and amalfi coast
- 25 Around the World Ticket/Trips