My boy-friend and I would like to go somewhere for the last week of March. We have about 8-9 days. I don't know where to go. It seems like it'd be a good idea to stay at least somewhat close to the US or in the US since we only have a little over a week. But I don't really know where to go. We live in San Diego/LA. We have been to many places in US. Any interesting ideas?
Traveling in the last week of March. Where to go? any interesting ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 2 Website for good hotel rates?
- 3 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 4 Help with itinerary to Emilia-Romagna October 2014
- 5 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 6 December 2014-January 2015 trip ideas
- 7 Driving trip from Boise to the Grand Canyon - where to stop in between?
- 8 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 9 First Solo Travel...Where should I go?
- 10 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 11 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 12 Finding a House Sitter.
- 13 Road Scholar
- 14 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 15 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 16 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 17 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 18 Your Best Travel Tips
- 19 Useful travel apps
- 20 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 21 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 22 Base city in England
- 23 Suggestions please
- 24 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 25 What's your experience with groupon.com?