Hello, this might sound pretty stupid for some of you, but I'm a guitarist, with dreams of traveling around the world alone for 1 year. But I have one problem, since I'm aspiring to become a pro musician, I can't live without my guitar, not for 1 whole year. So my question is this: is it absolutely impossible to travel around the world with a guitar on you all the time? since I can't afford to go so long without practicing Has anyone here done something similar?
Traveling around the world for a year, but 1 problem
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 2 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 3 Travel Insurance or not
- 4 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 5 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 6 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 7 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 8 my travel ignorance
- 9 Economy PLus on United to China
- 10 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 11 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 12 Light weight Luggage
- 13 Northern Lights
- 14 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 15 Your Best Travel Tips
- 16 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 17 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 18 Where to go over New Years?
- 19 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 20 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 21 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 22 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities
- 23 transportation from Rome airport to Siena
- 24 Ideas for a family trip
- 25 Best Travel Vehicle for Family of 4