I have a question....I'm going to Hawaii in February. The only reason that I'm really thinking about getting insurance is because I live in Iowa and I have a lay over in MN. If you know anything about IA or MN, there is always the chance of snow which could delay the trip. The Travelex insurance does cover for Trip delay(if the trip is delayed by 5hrs) and Missed connections(if you miss your connection by 3hrs). I notice that they put all of these little stipulations in there that I'm wondering if it's really even worth purchasing the insurance. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 30th Birthday road trip ideas
- 2 Europe Trip Itinerary Check
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 5 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 6 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 7 Delices & Gourmandises
- 8 Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
- 9 Packing Help - What to take
- 10 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 11 Places to travel in June or July
- 12 Visa expiration and re entry
- 13 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 14 Rovia booking engine
- 15 Jacket with pockets
- 16 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 17 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 18 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 19 Dual time zone watches
- 20 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 21 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 22 Website for good hotel rates?
- 23 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 24 What color nail polish in France
- 25 Travel Clothing