I have a question....I'm going to Hawaii in February. The only reason that I'm really thinking about getting insurance is because I live in Iowa and I have a lay over in MN. If you know anything about IA or MN, there is always the chance of snow which could delay the trip. The Travelex insurance does cover for Trip delay(if the trip is delayed by 5hrs) and Missed connections(if you miss your connection by 3hrs). I notice that they put all of these little stipulations in there that I'm wondering if it's really even worth purchasing the insurance. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 Packing Help - What to take
- 4 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 5 Places to travel in June or July
- 6 Visa expiration and re entry
- 7 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 8 Rovia booking engine
- 9 Jacket with pockets
- 10 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 11 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 12 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 13 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 14 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 15 Dual time zone watches
- 16 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 17 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 18 Website for good hotel rates?
- 19 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 20 What color nail polish in France
- 21 Travel Clothing
- 22 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 23 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 24 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 25 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...