I have a question....I'm going to Hawaii in February. The only reason that I'm really thinking about getting insurance is because I live in Iowa and I have a lay over in MN. If you know anything about IA or MN, there is always the chance of snow which could delay the trip. The Travelex insurance does cover for Trip delay(if the trip is delayed by 5hrs) and Missed connections(if you miss your connection by 3hrs). I notice that they put all of these little stipulations in there that I'm wondering if it's really even worth purchasing the insurance. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 December travel - where to go?
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 3 Affordable January Trip Ideas
- 4 Air B&B
- 5 Suggest best accomodation in singapore
- 6 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 7 Home security while traveling?
- 8 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 9 Phone service
- 10 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 11 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 12 Want suggestion for Diwali tour place
- 13 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 14 Fall Road Trip
- 15 December 3 Week Vacation
- 16 San Francisco or San Diego
- 17 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 18 Home Exchanges
- 19 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 20 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 21 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 22 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 23 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 24 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 25 India food Tours