I have a question....I'm going to Hawaii in February. The only reason that I'm really thinking about getting insurance is because I live in Iowa and I have a lay over in MN. If you know anything about IA or MN, there is always the chance of snow which could delay the trip. The Travelex insurance does cover for Trip delay(if the trip is delayed by 5hrs) and Missed connections(if you miss your connection by 3hrs). I notice that they put all of these little stipulations in there that I'm wondering if it's really even worth purchasing the insurance. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
- 1 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 2 Vacation Destination
- 3 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 4 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 5 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 6 train tickets for italy
- 7 iPad use on long flights
- 8 Shoe Trouble
- 9 Good article on shoes for travel
- 10 Rose Bowl Parade
- 11 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 12 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 13 Buying SNCF tickets
- 14 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 15 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 16 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 17 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 18 Home Exchanges
- 19 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 20 Where to go in August?
- 21 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 22 Enough Connection Time???
- 23 Amazing meals in Paris under $40 each...suggestions?
- 24 solo travel ideas
- 25 4/5 day trip to seattle and vancour