I have a question....I'm going to Hawaii in February. The only reason that I'm really thinking about getting insurance is because I live in Iowa and I have a lay over in MN. If you know anything about IA or MN, there is always the chance of snow which could delay the trip. The Travelex insurance does cover for Trip delay(if the trip is delayed by 5hrs) and Missed connections(if you miss your connection by 3hrs). I notice that they put all of these little stipulations in there that I'm wondering if it's really even worth purchasing the insurance. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 europe In January
- 2 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 3 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 4 Where to go on Christmas?
- 5 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 8 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 9 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 10 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 11 Holiday Travel Plans
- 12 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 13 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 14 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 15 Help with honeymoon destination
- 16 places to stop and stretch.
- 17 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 18 Travel with or without kids ?
- 19 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 20 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 21 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 22 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 23 Where to Stay in solomon island ?
- 24 Your Best Travel Tips
- 25 Single Senior Citizen travel