I am trying to find out if there is anyone out there who has ever signed up to be a member of this group. They consider themselves to be the BJ's or Sam's club of vacation arrangement where you pay an upright fee to join them and they are suppose to be able to offer you better pricing on trips, hotels, and cruises - better than we could get. Would like to hear what people know about them. Thanks!
"TravelDeals" Vacation Club - questions
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
- 2 Air pollution while in India
- 3 Luggage Tags
- 4 Technology tips, and travel
- 5 Your Best Travel Tips
- 6 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 7 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 8 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 9 Where to go on Christmas?
- 10 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 11 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 12 Which Travel Bag
- 13 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 14 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 15 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 16 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 17 europe In January
- 18 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 19 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 21 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 22 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 23 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 24 Holiday Travel Plans
- 25 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations