Does anyone know of a company that makes a versatile shoe that would be great for travelling? Does such a product exist? Sometimes I need a dressy shoe and it would be great if I didn't have to pack more than one shoe. Any suggestions? What do you do? What do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 2 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 3 Beach trip...florida or caribbean island in mid march
- 4 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 5 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 6 finding last minute packages
- 7 trip ideas in May...
- 8 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 9 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 10 Scotland
- 11 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 12 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 13 Moving from DC to Texas
- 14 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 15 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 16 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 17 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 18 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 19 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 20 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 21 Which luggage scales?
- 22 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 23 3week honeymoon in Europe- Spain-France-Italy
- 24 Train or City Hopping? Your thoughts?
- 25 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!