Taking a trip to Ireland and London in later in August and am realizing I have no good travel pants. My ideal pair would be lightweight fabric/microfiber, practical (i.e. has some pockets), not sytled for a 20 year old but for a size 8-10 baby boomer in fairly athletic shape, comfortable, decent enough looking to go out in the evenings, and at least have an option for black color. Have been looking around without much success. Grateful for any suggestions. Leaving this month!
Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 2 Plan Vacation to Destin, Florida
- 3 Holiday Wish List for Vacation Rental Owners
- 4 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 5 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 6 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 7 Travel SIMs
- 8 An Introduction to new member
- 9 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 10 Travelling in June
- 11 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 12 Friends Seeking Advice
- 13 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 14 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 15 25th wedding anniv travel
- 16 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 17 Best places to start...
- 18 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 19 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 20 two months away and mold problems.
- 21 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 22 French gastronomy
- 23 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 24 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 25 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest