Taking a trip to Ireland and London in later in August and am realizing I have no good travel pants. My ideal pair would be lightweight fabric/microfiber, practical (i.e. has some pockets), not sytled for a 20 year old but for a size 8-10 baby boomer in fairly athletic shape, comfortable, decent enough looking to go out in the evenings, and at least have an option for black color. Have been looking around without much success. Grateful for any suggestions. Leaving this month!
Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 French gastronomy
- 2 Finding International flights and hotels
- 3 Best places to start...
- 4 Friends Seeking Advice
- 5 December travel - where to go?
- 6 Travel health insurance
- 7 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 8 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 9 India food Tours
- 10 Where would you go if you were us?
- 11 Home Exchanges
- 12 10 Days of travel help!
- 13 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 16 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 17 Website to map your trips?
- 18 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 19 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 20 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 21 Winter Sunshine
- 22 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 23 Private Guides - Cost question
- 24 Rome and amalfi coast
- 25 Around the World Ticket/Trips