Taking a trip to Ireland and London in later in August and am realizing I have no good travel pants. My ideal pair would be lightweight fabric/microfiber, practical (i.e. has some pockets), not sytled for a 20 year old but for a size 8-10 baby boomer in fairly athletic shape, comfortable, decent enough looking to go out in the evenings, and at least have an option for black color. Have been looking around without much success. Grateful for any suggestions. Leaving this month!
Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Great place for a vacation
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 4 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 5 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 6 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 7 Going to Costa Rica
- 8 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 9 India food Tours
- 10 Air B&B
- 11 Single supplements
- 12 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 13 Discounted luggage websites
- 14 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 15 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 16 Travel eruope early November this year
- 17 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 20 Thanksgiving week trip
- 21 Where would you go if you were us?
- 22 Anniversary trip
- 23 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 24 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 25 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice