So, I'd like to travel internationally this summer, and I'm not too picky about where I go. The main thing is that I'd like to keep my budget to about $2000. I don't mind CouchSurfing or staying in hostels to make that work! I also can pack really light, to avoid baggage fees. Any other tips on keeping expenses down?
I'd prefer to go somewhere I haven't been before (i.e. not North America, Western Europe, Australia/New Zealand, Thailand, Japan, Morocco, or Armenia), but I'd be willing to go back somewhere if I find a really good deal. I love the performing arts, history, spending time outdoors (especially in the mountains), meeting people, and seeing sights.
I may be traveling by myself, as a young, single female, so I'd like to go somewhere where this won't be too scary. I realize that that's subjective, though! I have traveled around Western Europe by myself, if that helps. I'm willing to go a bit out of my comfort zone, but don't want to do anything too extreme unless I can find someone to travel with.
I have pretty much all of June and July free, and can travel as long as I want to within that time frame, as long as I don't run out of cash.
So, give me ideas about where to go, and how to save money! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 USA :Yahoo Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 Yahoo MAIL 24*7
- 2 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 3 İSTANBUL’A YAKIN GÜNÜBİRLİK KAÇAMAK YERLERİ ➝ SARDALA KOYU
- 4 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 5 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 6 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 7 super fun vacations...
- 8 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 9 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 11 garment travel organizer
- 12 Which type of car ?
- 13 travel partners
- 14 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 15 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 16 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 17 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 18 to travel or settle down?
- 19 THe case for linen
- 20 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 21 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 22 Honeymoon info
- 23 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 24 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 25 best travel app (android or Apple)