My mother is visiting me in USA from India for 3-4 months. She was treated for breast cancer 6-7 years ago. After that, she is doing good most of the time with little medication (to cope up with the side affects of radiation did earlier). What is the best travel insurance (offered by either US based or other insurance carriers) that I should get for her so that her medical issues (NEW or PRE-EXISTING) will be covered "in case" she is hospitalized or joined emergency?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Road trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 2 Late October European Trek Adventure suggestions
- 3 7 Day in Tuscany Villa in Italy?
- 4 Travel Escort idea
- 5 7 days from Madrid to Barcelona
- 6 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 7 New England Fall Foliage
- 8 Driving up the coast from L to San Fran
- 9 Travel on a $2000 Budget
- 10 House/Pet Sitting travel
- 11 regain air ticket cost from travel insurance company
- 12 A week to go somewhere
- 13 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 14 Driving in Ireland
- 15 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 16 LAX to Dodger Stadium
- 17 Carrying your passport
- 18 Road trip or Train
- 19 Singapore or Disneyland Paris
- 20 Ideal Trip!
- 21 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 22 Inexpensive travel from Gothenburg or Copenhagen
- 23 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 24 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 25 Where to go for short visit?
Travel Insurance for mother (treated for breast cancer) from India to USA?