My mother is visiting me in USA from India for 3-4 months. She was treated for breast cancer 6-7 years ago. After that, she is doing good most of the time with little medication (to cope up with the side affects of radiation did earlier). What is the best travel insurance (offered by either US based or other insurance carriers) that I should get for her so that her medical issues (NEW or PRE-EXISTING) will be covered "in case" she is hospitalized or joined emergency?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Reluctant Solo Traveler
- 2 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 3 What should my teenage boys wear in August in Italy
- 4 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 5 Where to keep important documents
- 6 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 7 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 8 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 9 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 10 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 11 Holiday to Florida
- 12 Sim Card Advice
- 13 To all of you who are responsible for hotel breakfast buffets!
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 First Timer: Traveling to Amsterdam Need advice
- 16 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 17 Minimalistic living for travel
- 18 Rain Boots
- 19 Schengen Visa
- 20 Surprise Trip to Paris
- 21 Fodor's Phrase App
- 22 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 23 Rental car for 5 people
- 24 The "Vacation Problem"
- 25 Please help me find a phone that will work in France
Travel Insurance for mother (treated for breast cancer) from India to USA?