My mother is visiting me in USA from India for 3-4 months. She was treated for breast cancer 6-7 years ago. After that, she is doing good most of the time with little medication (to cope up with the side affects of radiation did earlier). What is the best travel insurance (offered by either US based or other insurance carriers) that I should get for her so that her medical issues (NEW or PRE-EXISTING) will be covered "in case" she is hospitalized or joined emergency?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Well Needed Getaway
- 2 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 3 Trip to Greece
- 4 Cross-Country trip advice
- 5 Working with an agency
- 6 Ideas please for January trip, family of 5, for about $3000
- 7 Managing Travel Photographs
- 8 Daypack Recommendation
- 9 How do you 'handle' your digital photos when on a trip
- 10 Wildlife photography courses
- 11 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 12 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 13 51st Birthday Trip
- 14 RV traveling in a fifth wheel out West
- 15 THe case for linen
- 16 JFK from manhattan on marathon sunday
- 17 MS Slendida
- 18 currency app
- 19 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 20 All purpose soap
- 21 Packing a stuffed animal.
- 22 How to get a Reliable coach hire company
- 23 Idea about a car rental business for travelling
- 24 Best trip insurance coverage?
- 25 Eeek!!! First time AUS trip!
Travel Insurance for mother (treated for breast cancer) from India to USA?