My mother is visiting me in USA from India for 3-4 months. She was treated for breast cancer 6-7 years ago. After that, she is doing good most of the time with little medication (to cope up with the side affects of radiation did earlier). What is the best travel insurance (offered by either US based or other insurance carriers) that I should get for her so that her medical issues (NEW or PRE-EXISTING) will be covered "in case" she is hospitalized or joined emergency?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 2 1 year around the world trip! advice wanted
- 3 Money belt/hidden pocket
- 4 I really want to experience the northern lights
- 5 Airbnb / Horrible Experience!
- 6 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 7 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 8 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 9 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 10 40th Birthday Celebration
- 11 Should I use a travel agent?
- 12 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 13 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 14 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 15 Difficult Decisions!!
- 16 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 17 HoneyMoon - january
- 18 Glacier National Park Trip
- 19 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 20 Road map- European
- 21 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 22 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 23 xmas anywhere in europe
- 24 Need advice for Asia trip
- 25 Family Italy
Travel Insurance for mother (treated for breast cancer) from India to USA?