My mother is visiting me in USA from India for 3-4 months. She was treated for breast cancer 6-7 years ago. After that, she is doing good most of the time with little medication (to cope up with the side affects of radiation did earlier). What is the best travel insurance (offered by either US based or other insurance carriers) that I should get for her so that her medical issues (NEW or PRE-EXISTING) will be covered "in case" she is hospitalized or joined emergency?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Overall cost for three weeks in Scotland?
- 2 What to do on long flights?
- 3 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 4 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 5 Packing Cubes
- 6 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 7 Vacation for two
- 8 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 9 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 10 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 11 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 12 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 13 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 14 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 15 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 16 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 17 Motorcycle trip
- 18 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 19 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 20 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 23 Newbie Using Whats App
- 24 super fun vacations...
- 25 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
Travel Insurance for mother (treated for breast cancer) from India to USA?