looking to go overseas for 9 months travelling Europe and South America. So far haven't found a travel insurance that covers such a long period for a reasonable price. The annual insurances seem to be only for 37 days. Can anyone give me advice please
Travel Insurance for 9 months
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 2 Northern Lights
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 5 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 6 Travel Insurance or not
- 7 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 8 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 9 my travel ignorance
- 10 Economy PLus on United to China
- 11 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 12 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 13 Light weight Luggage
- 14 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 15 Your Best Travel Tips
- 16 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 17 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 18 Where to go over New Years?
- 19 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 20 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 21 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 22 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities
- 23 transportation from Rome airport to Siena
- 24 Ideas for a family trip
- 25 Best Travel Vehicle for Family of 4