Has anyone had experience with either RBC or World Nomads? Neither one shows up on Insuremytrip. Our travel agent in Peru recommended RBC, which looked expensive to me until I started comparing with other companies. Their quote is right in the middle. My daughter used World Nomads for a trip to China -- significantly cheaper than other plans, but they didn't have to collect on anything so who knows?
travel insurance companies?
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Luggage Tags
- 2 Technology tips, and travel
- 3 Where to go on Christmas?
- 4 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 5 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 6 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 7 Your Best Travel Tips
- 8 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 9 Which Travel Bag
- 10 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 11 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 12 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 13 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 14 europe In January
- 15 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 16 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 17 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 18 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 19 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 20 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 21 Holiday Travel Plans
- 22 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 23 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 24 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 25 Help with honeymoon destination