Has anyone had experience with either RBC or World Nomads? Neither one shows up on Insuremytrip. Our travel agent in Peru recommended RBC, which looked expensive to me until I started comparing with other companies. Their quote is right in the middle. My daughter used World Nomads for a trip to China -- significantly cheaper than other plans, but they didn't have to collect on anything so who knows?
travel insurance companies?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Car Rental in US with Travel to Canada
- 2 All purpose soap
- 3 Car Rentals and dropping at another destination
- 4 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 5 Ideas for 40th Birthday
- 6 Where to travel?
- 7 How should I prepafe myself?
- 8 Travel Books for Kids?
- 9 never fly LIAT
- 10 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 11 quiet getaways for older women
- 12 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 13 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 14 trip ideas in May...
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 17 finding last minute packages
- 18 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 19 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 20 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 21 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 22 What book should I read?
- 23 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 24 Road trip in Italy
- 25 Hostel suggestions