Has anyone had experience with either RBC or World Nomads? Neither one shows up on Insuremytrip. Our travel agent in Peru recommended RBC, which looked expensive to me until I started comparing with other companies. Their quote is right in the middle. My daughter used World Nomads for a trip to China -- significantly cheaper than other plans, but they didn't have to collect on anything so who knows?
travel insurance companies?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 2 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 3 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 4 50th birthday in January destination
- 5 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 6 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 7 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 8 Discounted luggage websites
- 9 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 10 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 11 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 12 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 13 Carrying a smartphone
- 14 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 15 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 16 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 17 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 18 Groupon Getaways
- 19 Rain Boots
- 20 Travel Books for Kids?
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 Ideas for 40th Birthday
- 23 Travel Ideas for Family with 3 young boys
- 24 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 25 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?