I need to purchase some travel insurance for an upcoming trip to Europe but would like some advice. We are looking for a middle range insurance that covers winter sports as we will be doing a couple of days snowboarding.
I have been looking at two companies...
Southern Cross Travel Insurance - they look quite good and the price is great however some of the policy limits seem lower than other companies. They say in the PDS that they cover medical emergencies for snowboarding/skiing etc but nothing about coverage for piste closure and bad weather. Reviews online look quite good. What are peoples reviews for SCTI on claiming (especially for claiming on snowboarding issues)?
Fast Cover - A little more expensive than SCTI but seem to have better coverage in all areas. I couldn't find many reviews online for this company so i was keen to find out what peoples experiences with Fast Cover are.
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 2 Honeymoon Destination
- 3 How to find the best adventure tour
- 4 One month free to travel in February
- 5 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 6 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 7 What to do on long flights?
- 8 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 9 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 10 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 11 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 12 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 13 Need Amalfi planning help
- 14 Where to go...April of 2018
- 15 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 16 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 17 California Zepher
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 20 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 21 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 22 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 23 Airport robbery
- 24 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 25 New York City - Suite/Hotel