I need to purchase some travel insurance for an upcoming trip to Europe but would like some advice. We are looking for a middle range insurance that covers winter sports as we will be doing a couple of days snowboarding.
I have been looking at two companies...
Southern Cross Travel Insurance - they look quite good and the price is great however some of the policy limits seem lower than other companies. They say in the PDS that they cover medical emergencies for snowboarding/skiing etc but nothing about coverage for piste closure and bad weather. Reviews online look quite good. What are peoples reviews for SCTI on claiming (especially for claiming on snowboarding issues)?
Fast Cover - A little more expensive than SCTI but seem to have better coverage in all areas. I couldn't find many reviews online for this company so i was keen to find out what peoples experiences with Fast Cover are.
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://top10sideeffects.com/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 2 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 3 Babymoon destination. HELP!!
- 4 Greece-Paros or Meteora?
- 5 New Traveller
- 6 Terrified traveller
- 7 Early trip planning
- 8 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 9 First time travelling outside the USA
- 10 First time traveler
- 11 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 12 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 15 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 16 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 17 SIXT car rental in US
- 18 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 19 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 20 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 21 Visit to usa
- 22 insect repellent bracelets
- 23 Top travel destinations 2017
- 24 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 25 Best place in March to travel with kids