I need to purchase some travel insurance for an upcoming trip to Europe but would like some advice. We are looking for a middle range insurance that covers winter sports as we will be doing a couple of days snowboarding.
I have been looking at two companies...
Southern Cross Travel Insurance - they look quite good and the price is great however some of the policy limits seem lower than other companies. They say in the PDS that they cover medical emergencies for snowboarding/skiing etc but nothing about coverage for piste closure and bad weather. Reviews online look quite good. What are peoples reviews for SCTI on claiming (especially for claiming on snowboarding issues)?
Fast Cover - A little more expensive than SCTI but seem to have better coverage in all areas. I couldn't find many reviews online for this company so i was keen to find out what peoples experiences with Fast Cover are.
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 40th Birthday Trip
- 2 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 3 Waterproof spray
- 4 Honeymoon
- 5 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 6 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 7 Where to go over New Years?
- 8 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 9 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 10 my travel ignorance
- 11 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 12 Your Best Travel Tips
- 13 Northern Lights
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 16 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 17 Travel Insurance or not
- 18 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 19 Economy PLus on United to China
- 20 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 21 Light weight Luggage
- 22 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 23 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 24 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 25 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane