I need to purchase some travel insurance for an upcoming trip to Europe but would like some advice. We are looking for a middle range insurance that covers winter sports as we will be doing a couple of days snowboarding.
I have been looking at two companies...
Southern Cross Travel Insurance - they look quite good and the price is great however some of the policy limits seem lower than other companies. They say in the PDS that they cover medical emergencies for snowboarding/skiing etc but nothing about coverage for piste closure and bad weather. Reviews online look quite good. What are peoples reviews for SCTI on claiming (especially for claiming on snowboarding issues)?
Fast Cover - A little more expensive than SCTI but seem to have better coverage in all areas. I couldn't find many reviews online for this company so i was keen to find out what peoples experiences with Fast Cover are.
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 2 Which type of car ?
- 3 Cape Town Ideas
- 4 Best Hostels
- 5 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 6 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 7 garment travel organizer
- 8 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 9 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 10 Road Trip For Two
- 11 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 12 Copper Canyon
- 13 Travel through Expedia
- 14 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 15 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 16 Round the World
- 17 Misleading third party websites
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 20 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC
- 21 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 22 vegas to slc loop
- 23 Driving with my 10 year old from jersey shore to Panama City
- 24 barbados or tulum
- 25 resort with wild life on ground