I need to purchase some travel insurance for an upcoming trip to Europe but would like some advice. We are looking for a middle range insurance that covers winter sports as we will be doing a couple of days snowboarding.
I have been looking at two companies...
Southern Cross Travel Insurance - they look quite good and the price is great however some of the policy limits seem lower than other companies. They say in the PDS that they cover medical emergencies for snowboarding/skiing etc but nothing about coverage for piste closure and bad weather. Reviews online look quite good. What are peoples reviews for SCTI on claiming (especially for claiming on snowboarding issues)?
Fast Cover - A little more expensive than SCTI but seem to have better coverage in all areas. I couldn't find many reviews online for this company so i was keen to find out what peoples experiences with Fast Cover are.
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Wheeled duffle options
- 2 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 3 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 4 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 5 Newbie Using Whats App
- 6 TripIt App?
- 7 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 8 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 9 Money transfer
- 10 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 11 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 12 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 13 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 14 Passport signature
- 15 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 16 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 17 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 18 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 19 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 20 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 21 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 22 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP
- 23 Barcelona in 4 nights - tips and recommendations needed
- 24 Smallest Backpack you've used
- 25 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?