I need to purchase some travel insurance for an upcoming trip to Europe but would like some advice. We are looking for a middle range insurance that covers winter sports as we will be doing a couple of days snowboarding.
I have been looking at two companies...
Southern Cross Travel Insurance - they look quite good and the price is great however some of the policy limits seem lower than other companies. They say in the PDS that they cover medical emergencies for snowboarding/skiing etc but nothing about coverage for piste closure and bad weather. Reviews online look quite good. What are peoples reviews for SCTI on claiming (especially for claiming on snowboarding issues)?
Fast Cover - A little more expensive than SCTI but seem to have better coverage in all areas. I couldn't find many reviews online for this company so i was keen to find out what peoples experiences with Fast Cover are.
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Helpdesk: YAHOO GET the App YAHOO CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO 24*7
- 2 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 3 Packing Cubes
- 4 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 5 What to do on long flights?
- 6 Vacation for two
- 7 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 8 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 9 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 10 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 11 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 12 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 13 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 14 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 15 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 16 Motorcycle trip
- 17 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 18 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 19 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 22 Newbie Using Whats App
- 23 super fun vacations...
- 24 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 25 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?