I need to purchase some travel insurance for an upcoming trip to Europe but would like some advice. We are looking for a middle range insurance that covers winter sports as we will be doing a couple of days snowboarding.
I have been looking at two companies...
Southern Cross Travel Insurance - they look quite good and the price is great however some of the policy limits seem lower than other companies. They say in the PDS that they cover medical emergencies for snowboarding/skiing etc but nothing about coverage for piste closure and bad weather. Reviews online look quite good. What are peoples reviews for SCTI on claiming (especially for claiming on snowboarding issues)?
Fast Cover - A little more expensive than SCTI but seem to have better coverage in all areas. I couldn't find many reviews online for this company so i was keen to find out what peoples experiences with Fast Cover are.
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 14 Days SD - VC BC And Back
- 2 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 3 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 4 First rv trip
- 5 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 6 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 7 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 8 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 9 First time traveler
- 10 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 11 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 12 Exploring a City
- 13 Dolomites for 2 days
- 14 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 15 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 16 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 17 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 18 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 21 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 22 Passport Help!!!
- 23 First time travelling outside the USA
- 24 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 25 hiking poles in carry on