Does anyone know of a company that sells travel insurance that will cover the cost of a cancelled trip for ANY reason? 8 friends of mine are already planning an all inclusive New Years Eve trip to Mexico and will be putting deposits down within several months. I work in a hospital and will not know until several weeks before New Years Eve if I can get the time off. If I bought the trip soon is it possible to get an insurance policy that would cover my costs if I have to work and cancel my trip? Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated.
- 1 BUY US,UK,CANADA DRIVER LICENSE,IDs,PASSPORTS,VISAS.COUNTERFEIT MONEY,ETC
- 2 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 3 How do you balance new destinations and familiar ones?
- 4 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 5 Eurail Pass Help!
- 6 iPad use on long flights
- 7 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 8 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 9 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 10 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 11 Sardinia, Italy
- 12 Vacation Destination
- 13 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 14 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 15 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 16 train tickets for italy
- 17 Shoe Trouble
- 18 Good article on shoes for travel
- 19 Rose Bowl Parade
- 20 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 21 Buying SNCF tickets
- 22 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 23 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 24 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 25 meditation - yoga - retreates.