Flying from USA into Dublin latter part of June and will pick up rental car. I am 72-year old female and will be traveling with 23-year old grandson. Since grandson is not 25, as you know he will not be able to drive in Ireland. Plan to leave Dublin airport immediately, drive to Galway for one night, to Limerick for one night, to Killarney for two nights, to Waterford for one night and back to Dublin for remainder of vacation. Should I cancel Galway? Lots of one night stays so doesn't seem as if we will have a lot of sightseeing time. We definitely want to go to Killarney. Grandson plans to golf there. Any suggestions on place to golf around Killarney? We have hotel reservations in the places mentioned but we can change/cancel. Thx for any advice.
Travel in Southern Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 30th Birthday road trip ideas
- 2 Europe Trip Itinerary Check
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 5 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 6 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 7 Delices & Gourmandises
- 8 Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
- 9 Packing Help - What to take
- 10 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 11 Places to travel in June or July
- 12 Visa expiration and re entry
- 13 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 14 Rovia booking engine
- 15 Jacket with pockets
- 16 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 17 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 18 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 19 Dual time zone watches
- 20 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 21 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 22 Website for good hotel rates?
- 23 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 24 What color nail polish in France
- 25 Travel Clothing