Flying from USA into Dublin latter part of June and will pick up rental car. I am 72-year old female and will be traveling with 23-year old grandson. Since grandson is not 25, as you know he will not be able to drive in Ireland. Plan to leave Dublin airport immediately, drive to Galway for one night, to Limerick for one night, to Killarney for two nights, to Waterford for one night and back to Dublin for remainder of vacation. Should I cancel Galway? Lots of one night stays so doesn't seem as if we will have a lot of sightseeing time. We definitely want to go to Killarney. Grandson plans to golf there. Any suggestions on place to golf around Killarney? We have hotel reservations in the places mentioned but we can change/cancel. Thx for any advice.
Travel in Southern Ireland
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Technology tips, and travel
- 2 Luggage Tags
- 3 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 4 Where to go on Christmas?
- 5 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 Your Best Travel Tips
- 8 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 9 Which Travel Bag
- 10 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 11 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 12 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 13 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 14 europe In January
- 15 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 16 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 17 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 18 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 19 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 20 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 21 Holiday Travel Plans
- 22 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 23 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 24 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 25 Help with honeymoon destination