Will be traveling for a week in Japan and one week in Korea. I have never been. I confused about that to do, especially in Korea. I have purchased the books, but I am single and male and am an avid sportsman. I want to see the city and the country. Please any suggestions will help. I will be there from the 2nd to the 18th of October.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Car Rental Software and Taxi Management App
- 2 New Traveller
- 3 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 4 Early trip planning
- 5 Terrified traveller
- 6 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 7 First time travelling outside the USA
- 8 First time traveler
- 9 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 10 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 13 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 14 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 15 SIXT car rental in US
- 16 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 17 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 18 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 19 Visit to usa
- 20 insect repellent bracelets
- 21 Top travel destinations 2017
- 22 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 23 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 24 Tour company or DIY?
- 25 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?