Will be traveling for a week in Japan and one week in Korea. I have never been. I confused about that to do, especially in Korea. I have purchased the books, but I am single and male and am an avid sportsman. I want to see the city and the country. Please any suggestions will help. I will be there from the 2nd to the 18th of October.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Planning your next vacation
- 2 Nepal Trekking Trails
- 3 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 4 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 5 Travel towel?
- 6 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 7 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 8 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 9 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 10 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 11 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 12 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 13 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 14 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 15 Road trip stops
- 16 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 17 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 18 Favorite budget travel items?
- 19 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 20 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 21 Buying Russia train tickets
- 22 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 23 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 24 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 25 Best Way 3 days Quebec City to Newark Airport