We live in San Fernando valley area of Los Angeles County, California. Can anyone recommend a good travel clinic to go to in area to get Yellow fevor shot and maybe Hep A shot? Will be going to Kenya and Tanzania in mid July.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Who else is married to a unadventurous traveller?
- 2 Traving to Barcelona Spain
- 3 Fan 220v or dual volt for travel
- 4 Las Vegas to page the Grand Canyon to Phoenix
- 5 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 6 Travel towel?
- 7 Train ride from Florida to Alaska
- 8 Do any of you have Away luggage?
- 9 Favorite budget travel items?
- 10 One way to and one way back home?
- 11 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 12 Holiday ideas urgently needed for mother and daughter holiday
- 13 Connection Time for Dulles
- 14 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 15 Ideas for road trip, South Florida up to Charleston, SC
- 16 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 17 Solo travel in Europe as a 18 year old female
- 18 Road trip Houston to Creede Colorado
- 19 9 days trip start from Turin, Italy
- 20 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 21 4hrs layover at miami international airport enough?
- 22 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 23 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 24 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 25 Budapest to Copenhagen trip ideas