I'm just looking for some advice/tips on traveling to las - vegas. I've been twice and want to take my girlfriend this time. The previous times I went were fully paid for by my boss so I'm not sure how to get the cheapest rates. I do want to stay at a top 5 hotel like the belagio, venetian or cosmo. Any advice or tips on getting the best flight/Hotel price would be great.
I know we used expedia in the past, and I live in North Carolina (Raleigh Durham area)
The biggest thing is: When should I try to look for deals? I want to go in Sept/Oct so is now too early to find the best deal? I need to plan it a few months out atleast, and I have heard it can be cheaper last minute, but unfortunately i cant do that
Thanks in advance!
travel advice needed
- 1 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 2 Vacation Destination
- 3 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 4 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 5 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 6 train tickets for italy
- 7 iPad use on long flights
- 8 Shoe Trouble
- 9 Good article on shoes for travel
- 10 Rose Bowl Parade
- 11 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 12 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 13 Buying SNCF tickets
- 14 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 15 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 16 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 17 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 18 Home Exchanges
- 19 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 20 Where to go in August?
- 21 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 22 Enough Connection Time???
- 23 Amazing meals in Paris under $40 each...suggestions?
- 24 solo travel ideas
- 25 4/5 day trip to seattle and vancour