I'm just looking for some advice/tips on traveling to las - vegas. I've been twice and want to take my girlfriend this time. The previous times I went were fully paid for by my boss so I'm not sure how to get the cheapest rates. I do want to stay at a top 5 hotel like the belagio, venetian or cosmo. Any advice or tips on getting the best flight/Hotel price would be great.
I know we used expedia in the past, and I live in North Carolina (Raleigh Durham area)
The biggest thing is: When should I try to look for deals? I want to go in Sept/Oct so is now too early to find the best deal? I need to plan it a few months out atleast, and I have heard it can be cheaper last minute, but unfortunately i cant do that
Thanks in advance!
travel advice needed
- 1 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 2 How do you balance new destinations and familiar ones?
- 3 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 4 Eurail Pass Help!
- 5 iPad use on long flights
- 6 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 7 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 8 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 9 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 10 Sardinia, Italy
- 11 Vacation Destination
- 12 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 13 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 train tickets for italy
- 16 Shoe Trouble
- 17 Good article on shoes for travel
- 18 Rose Bowl Parade
- 19 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 20 Buying SNCF tickets
- 21 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 22 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 23 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 24 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 25 Home Exchanges