My wife and I are taking the Queen Mary 2 on a TransAtlantic crossing at the end of July.
Can anyone tell us what to expect weather-wise during the crossing. E.g., what to wear/take, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What suitcase size holds around 60 pounds of weight.
- 2 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 3 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 4 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 5 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 6 First time travelling outside the USA
- 7 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 8 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 9 SIXT car rental in US
- 10 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 11 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 12 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 13 Visit to usa
- 14 Terrified traveller
- 15 insect repellent bracelets
- 16 Top travel destinations 2017
- 17 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 18 Early trip planning
- 19 First time traveler
- 20 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 21 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 22 Tour company or DIY?
- 23 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 24 Itinerary Help! CDG Round Trip in 10 days
- 25 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?