My wife and I are taking the Queen Mary 2 on a TransAtlantic crossing at the end of July.
Can anyone tell us what to expect weather-wise during the crossing. E.g., what to wear/take, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 2 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 3 Planning your next vacation
- 4 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 5 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 6 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 7 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 8 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 9 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 10 Road trip stops
- 11 13 passenger van rental Orlando airport
- 12 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 13 Travel towel?
- 14 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 15 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 16 Favorite budget travel items?
- 17 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 18 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 19 Buying Russia train tickets
- 20 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 21 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 22 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 23 Best Way 3 days Quebec City to Newark Airport
- 24 Phone services in Western Europe
- 25 All-in-One Universal Plug Adapter?