My wife and I are taking the Queen Mary 2 on a TransAtlantic crossing at the end of July.
Can anyone tell us what to expect weather-wise during the crossing. E.g., what to wear/take, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Login!!@ YAHOO mail Tech Support Phone Number ☎ 1888::482:;3831
- 2 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 3 Packing Cubes
- 4 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 5 What to do on long flights?
- 6 Vacation for two
- 7 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 8 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 9 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 10 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 11 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 12 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 13 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 14 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 15 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 16 Motorcycle trip
- 17 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 18 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 19 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 22 Newbie Using Whats App
- 23 super fun vacations...
- 24 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 25 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?