My wife and I are taking the Queen Mary 2 on a TransAtlantic crossing at the end of July.
Can anyone tell us what to expect weather-wise during the crossing. E.g., what to wear/take, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Short Notice Solo Travel
- 2 4 week travel with teens
- 3 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 4 What to do on long flights?
- 5 Beware of HolidayCars.com
- 6 One month free to travel in February
- 7 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 8 Honeymoon Destination
- 9 How to find the best adventure tour
- 10 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 11 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 12 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 13 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 14 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 15 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 16 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 17 Need Amalfi planning help
- 18 Where to go...April of 2018
- 19 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 20 California Zepher
- 21 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 22 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 23 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 24 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 25 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!