I have toured in Europe several times with Globus Tours and have been wonderfully pleased and never disappointed. Having said that, they don't have a tour to France that I would like to take so a friend suggested Trafalgar Tours and I would appreciate feedback from anyone who has used them in the recent past. They do have a France tour with an itinerary that is perfect for what I and my partner are interested in seeing. Any and all feedback would be great! Thanks in advance for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Beach trip...florida or caribbean island in mid march
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 4 finding last minute packages
- 5 trip ideas in May...
- 6 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 7 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 8 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 9 Scotland
- 10 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 11 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 12 Moving from DC to Texas
- 13 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 14 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 15 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 16 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 17 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 18 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 19 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 20 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 21 Which luggage scales?
- 22 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 23 3week honeymoon in Europe- Spain-France-Italy
- 24 Train or City Hopping? Your thoughts?
- 25 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!