I am meeting some older (age 60+) friends in downtown Washington, DC on Monday, Oct 25th and would like to take them to a traditional afternoon tea with finger sandwiches and scones, etc. Does anyone have a recommendation for an elegant experience? Sorry for the short time fuze. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Traditional Tea in Washington, DC
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 India food Tours
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 4 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 5 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 6 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 7 Going to Costa Rica
- 8 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 9 Air B&B
- 10 Single supplements
- 11 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 12 Discounted luggage websites
- 13 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 14 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 15 Travel eruope early November this year
- 16 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 17 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 18 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 19 Thanksgiving week trip
- 20 Anniversary trip
- 21 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 22 Where would you go if you were us?
- 23 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 24 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 25 Online Visas