My Daughter and I are going to celebrate our 50/70 birthdays in the Spring with a trip to the British Isles. We are exploring various methods of seeing as much as possible in as comfortable and pleasant manner as can be. A cruise with many ports seems best but not available in less than 12 day schedule. A group tour may be better? Any input on a pleasant experience would be appreciated.
Tour of Ireland and Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Quality ,, Nouvelty / Real passports, visas, ID cards, DL for sale
- 2 French gastronomy
- 3 two months away and mold problems.
- 4 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 5 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 6 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 7 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 8 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 9 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 10 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 11 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 12 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 13 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 14 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 15 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 16 Phone service
- 17 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 18 10 Days of travel help!
- 19 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 20 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 21 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 22 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 23 Best places to start...
- 24 25th wedding anniv travel
- 25 Where in the World Should We Go?