We have a child age 18 mos, planning a trip to England in January. Got his passport already. Just was wondering about what to do with the signature, do we sign his name or one of ours? Any help would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Delectable Diwali Gifts Hampers
- 2 http://www.drhelpnutrition.org/pronabolin-reviews/
- 3 Cross-Country trip advice
- 4 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 5 Working with an agency
- 6 Ideas please for January trip, family of 5, for about $3000
- 7 Trip to Greece
- 8 Managing Travel Photographs
- 9 Daypack Recommendation
- 10 How do you 'handle' your digital photos when on a trip
- 11 Wildlife photography courses
- 12 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 13 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 14 51st Birthday Trip
- 15 RV traveling in a fifth wheel out West
- 16 THe case for linen
- 17 JFK from manhattan on marathon sunday
- 18 MS Slendida
- 19 currency app
- 20 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 21 All purpose soap
- 22 Well Needed Getaway
- 23 Packing a stuffed animal.
- 24 How to get a Reliable coach hire company
- 25 Idea about a car rental business for travelling