We have a child age 18 mos, planning a trip to England in January. Got his passport already. Just was wondering about what to do with the signature, do we sign his name or one of ours? Any help would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Do liquids HAVE to be in a quart size baggie?
- 2 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 3 Girls Trip Ideas
- 4 Driving holiday
- 5 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 6 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 7 Sunday Fundayz
- 8 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 9 Travel buddy for Asia or Central/South America trip
- 10 Does the USB car charger (UK edition ) suffice for my car travel ?
- 11 Searching for co-travelers!
- 12 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 13 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 14 Family trip Europe
- 15 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 16 Home security while traveling
- 17 More on Phony Reviews
- 18 Advice for a newbie
- 19 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 20 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 21 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 22 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 23 Ideas February trip
- 24 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 25 Day bags when traveling