We have a child age 18 mos, planning a trip to England in January. Got his passport already. Just was wondering about what to do with the signature, do we sign his name or one of ours? Any help would be appreciated
Toddler Passport Signature
- 1 Luggage Tags
- 2 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 3 Which Travel Bag
- 4 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 5 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 8 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 9 Your Best Travel Tips
- 10 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 11 europe In January
- 12 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 13 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 14 Where to go on Christmas?
- 15 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 16 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 17 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 18 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 19 Holiday Travel Plans
- 20 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 21 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 22 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 23 Help with honeymoon destination
- 24 places to stop and stretch.
- 25 Travel with or without kids ?