We have a child age 18 mos, planning a trip to England in January. Got his passport already. Just was wondering about what to do with the signature, do we sign his name or one of ours? Any help would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://www.garciniacambogialean.com/hydraxil
- 2 THe case for linen
- 3 Around the World - 28 Days!
- 4 Nice, France
- 5 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 6 Wildlife photography courses
- 7 Internet Banking Travel Payments
- 8 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 9 Well Needed Getaway
- 10 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 11 Trip to Greece
- 12 Cross-Country trip advice
- 13 Working with an agency
- 14 Ideas please for January trip, family of 5, for about $3000
- 15 Managing Travel Photographs
- 16 Daypack Recommendation
- 17 How do you 'handle' your digital photos when on a trip
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 51st Birthday Trip
- 20 RV traveling in a fifth wheel out West
- 21 JFK from manhattan on marathon sunday
- 22 MS Slendida
- 23 currency app
- 24 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 25 All purpose soap