We have a child age 18 mos, planning a trip to England in January. Got his passport already. Just was wondering about what to do with the signature, do we sign his name or one of ours? Any help would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://luxmuscle.com/headlock-muscle-growth/
- 2 Greece-Paros or Meteora?
- 3 New Traveller
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Terrified traveller
- 6 Early trip planning
- 7 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 8 First time travelling outside the USA
- 9 First time traveler
- 10 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 11 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 14 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 15 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 16 SIXT car rental in US
- 17 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 18 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 19 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 20 Visit to usa
- 21 insect repellent bracelets
- 22 Top travel destinations 2017
- 23 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 24 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 25 Tour company or DIY?