We have a child age 18 mos, planning a trip to England in January. Got his passport already. Just was wondering about what to do with the signature, do we sign his name or one of ours? Any help would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 2 Travel towel?
- 3 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 4 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 5 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 6 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 7 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 8 Planning your next vacation
- 9 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 10 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 11 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 12 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 13 Road trip stops
- 14 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 15 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 16 Favorite budget travel items?
- 17 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 18 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 19 Buying Russia train tickets
- 20 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 21 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 22 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 23 Best Way 3 days Quebec City to Newark Airport
- 24 Phone services in Western Europe
- 25 All-in-One Universal Plug Adapter?