We have a child age 18 mos, planning a trip to England in January. Got his passport already. Just was wondering about what to do with the signature, do we sign his name or one of ours? Any help would be appreciated
Toddler Passport Signature
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 2 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 3 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 4 Discounted luggage websites
- 5 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 6 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 7 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 8 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 9 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 10 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 11 Carrying a smartphone
- 12 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 13 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 14 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 15 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 16 Groupon Getaways
- 17 Rain Boots
- 18 Travel Books for Kids?
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 Ideas for 40th Birthday
- 21 Travel Ideas for Family with 3 young boys
- 22 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 23 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 24 How To Pay For Travel If You're Poor
- 25 quiet getaways for older women