This is my first time going to Europe, or overseas in general. I have no clue if I need insurance or not, I'm a student and can't really afford to pay any extra. I don't have health insurance here, so that isn't an option. I've seen the insurance on STA Travel, would that be the best option for me?
To buy or not to buy travel insurance?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 I need peanut butter, but I'm in Argentina.
- 2 my travel ignorance
- 3 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 4 Your Best Travel Tips
- 5 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 6 Northern Lights
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 9 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 10 Travel Insurance or not
- 11 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 12 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 13 Economy PLus on United to China
- 14 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 15 Light weight Luggage
- 16 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 17 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 18 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 19 Where to go over New Years?
- 20 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 21 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 22 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 23 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities
- 24 transportation from Rome airport to Siena
- 25 Ideas for a family trip