My brother is visiting me in Montréal and secretly arranged that we could go bungeejumping!
It took place on a site called The Great Canadian Bungee, the highest jump in Canada.
It's on top of a rock overlooking a beautiful lake.
I wrote a blog about the experience including a Video of me jumping!
Hope you enjoy it
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 3 Using Jetzy While Abroad?
- 4 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 5 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 6 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 7 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 8 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 9 TripIt App?
- 10 What to do on long flights?
- 11 travel mate wanted
- 12 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 13 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 14 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 15 Packing Cubes
- 16 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 17 Vacation for two
- 18 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 19 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 20 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 21 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 22 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 23 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 24 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 25 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
The Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!