My brother is visiting me in Montréal and secretly arranged that we could go bungeejumping!
It took place on a site called The Great Canadian Bungee, the highest jump in Canada.
It's on top of a rock overlooking a beautiful lake.
I wrote a blog about the experience including a Video of me jumping!
Hope you enjoy it
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h HelP 24*7
- 2 Srilanka
- 3 Overall cost for three weeks in Scotland?
- 4 What to do on long flights?
- 5 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 6 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 7 Packing Cubes
- 8 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 9 Vacation for two
- 10 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 11 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 12 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 13 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 14 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 15 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 16 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 17 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 18 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 19 Motorcycle trip
- 20 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 21 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 22 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 25 Newbie Using Whats App
The Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!