I've just written an epic (arguably too long for a forum post) however some may find of use if they are currently planning their travels and are wondering what they should pack. There are a few tips n what-have-you in there too.
Its in 3 chunks - clothes, cash, and other.
you can find part 1 at www.ubertramp.com/packclothes.htm and navigate from there if you find it of substance.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Hot mail Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 3 TripIt App?
- 4 What to do on long flights?
- 5 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 6 travel mate wanted
- 7 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 8 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 9 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 10 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 11 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 12 Packing Cubes
- 13 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 14 Vacation for two
- 15 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 16 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 17 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 18 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 19 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 20 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 21 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 22 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 23 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 24 Motorcycle trip
- 25 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!