I've just written an epic (arguably too long for a forum post) however some may find of use if they are currently planning their travels and are wondering what they should pack. There are a few tips n what-have-you in there too.
Its in 3 chunks - clothes, cash, and other.
you can find part 1 at www.ubertramp.com/packclothes.htm and navigate from there if you find it of substance.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Minimalistic living for travel
- 2 destination help
- 3 teenage/grandparent trip to Switzerland
- 4 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 5 travelling with infant
- 6 What to do with mail when traveling
- 7 Prague & Croatia
- 8 Travelling in $2000 from Pakistan
- 9 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 10 Norway in November
- 11 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 12 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 13 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 14 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 15 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 16 Schengen visa
- 17 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 18 What do you look for in a hotel?
- 19 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 20 Daypack Recommendation
- 21 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 22 greece to germany. doable?
- 23 Honeymoon in August. Beach. Where?
- 24 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 25 Road Trip, Little Rock AR to Austin TX