I've just written an epic (arguably too long for a forum post) however some may find of use if they are currently planning their travels and are wondering what they should pack. There are a few tips n what-have-you in there too.
Its in 3 chunks - clothes, cash, and other.
you can find part 1 at www.ubertramp.com/packclothes.htm and navigate from there if you find it of substance.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Need Amalfi planning help
- 2 Where to go...April of 2018
- 3 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 4 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 5 California Zepher
- 6 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 7 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 8 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 9 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 10 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 11 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 12 Airport robbery
- 13 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 14 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 15 California Zepher (train)
- 16 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 17 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 18 Travel towel?
- 19 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 20 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 21 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 22 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 23 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 24 Road trip stops
- 25 Need Suggestions!!!!!