I've just written an epic (arguably too long for a forum post) however some may find of use if they are currently planning their travels and are wondering what they should pack. There are a few tips n what-have-you in there too.
Its in 3 chunks - clothes, cash, and other.
you can find part 1 at www.ubertramp.com/packclothes.htm and navigate from there if you find it of substance.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 2 to travel or settle down?
- 3 garment travel organizer
- 4 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 5 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 6 Newbie Using Whats App
- 7 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 8 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 9 Which type of car ?
- 10 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 11 Cape Town Ideas
- 12 Best Hostels
- 13 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 14 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 15 Road Trip For Two
- 16 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 17 Copper Canyon
- 18 Travel through Expedia
- 19 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 20 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 21 Round the World
- 22 Misleading third party websites
- 23 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 24 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 25 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC