I've just written an epic (arguably too long for a forum post) however some may find of use if they are currently planning their travels and are wondering what they should pack. There are a few tips n what-have-you in there too.
Its in 3 chunks - clothes, cash, and other.
you can find part 1 at www.ubertramp.com/packclothes.htm and navigate from there if you find it of substance.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://trycognimaxiq.com/image-revive-ca/
- 2 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 3 Backpack or purse??
- 4 Tourism
- 5 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 6 What makes flying first class worth it?
- 7 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 8 Family of 3-month long trip
- 9 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 10 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 11 Ideas for a Christmas Trip
- 12 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 13 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 14 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 15 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 16 Early trip planning
- 17 Something different for family of 6
- 18 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 19 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 20 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 21 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 22 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 23 Late December, early January travel
- 24 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 25 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?