I'm packing for a 6 month trip around the world. Wondering if anyone can think of that one thing that they got on the road and said "damn I wish I had that." I would like to pack that thing.
Similarly, was there one thing that you regretted hauling around in your pack.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 2 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 3 First time traveler
- 4 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 5 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 6 Exploring a City
- 7 Dolomites for 2 days
- 8 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 9 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 10 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 11 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 12 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 15 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 16 Passport Help!!!
- 17 First time travelling outside the USA
- 18 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 19 hiking poles in carry on
- 20 Llego a Roma el 21 de febrero...
- 21 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 22 11 days in Vietnam - need input on itinerary
- 23 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver
- 24 Terrified traveller
- 25 Accommodation San Sebastian