I'm packing for a 6 month trip around the world. Wondering if anyone can think of that one thing that they got on the road and said "damn I wish I had that." I would like to pack that thing.
Similarly, was there one thing that you regretted hauling around in your pack.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How do you organize your trip options such as restaurants and sights?
- 2 September Whim
- 3 Opinion of cruising vs. other types of travel?
- 4 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 5 New Convertible Bag for Teen?
- 6 Trip with friend
- 7 advise for trip to Paris, Nice, Switzerland and Milan
- 8 Two weeks to make a decision where to travel...
- 9 Trip Ideas for Senior Parents
- 10 What to pack for that trip
- 11 Mountain Honeymoon Destination
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 Lightweight carry-on that will meet Lufthansa's strict requirements?
- 14 honeymoon croatia and italy
- 15 My inbox is a total mess after 3 weeks trekking. Solutions?
- 16 Globus...Yay or nay?
- 17 40th birthday
- 18 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 19 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 20 Must Haves in a travel kit. Battle of the sexes !
- 21 Packing vs Shipping when moving abroad
- 22 Need a little advice on newbie traveling overseas
- 23 Winter travel for different age groups
- 24 Lost my mojo planning a trip with a 6 month old - help!
- 25 considering living abroad with family