I now travel with an iPhone 4s, iPad, and Kindle, and am interested in hearing your tips on how you use technology today during your travels. I will be relying on WiFi, so just checked out ways to make my documents available offline if necessary. I think I will send them to Google Drive and enable the "Make available offline" option. Any other suggestions (Documents? EverNote? Anyone use these?) Months before each trip I always create a Word doc and paste into it any tidbits I read on Fodors or elsewhere while researching. Then I organize the doc and like to have it handy to look up restaurants or whatever as I go. For this trip I used TripIt for the first time to organize my itinerary. Looks like a good app. Anyone use Waze? Any other must-have apps? I am really interested in hearing how you make technology work for you while travelling.
Technology tips, and travel
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 2 Road Scholar
- 3 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 4 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 5 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 6 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 7 Your Best Travel Tips
- 8 Useful travel apps
- 9 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 10 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 11 Base city in England
- 12 Suggestions please
- 13 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 14 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 15 vow renewal
- 16 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 17 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 18 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 19 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 20 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 21 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 22 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 23 Traveling tips during fall
- 24 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!
- 25 Ideas for Organizing Travel Information on iphone?