I now travel with an iPhone 4s, iPad, and Kindle, and am interested in hearing your tips on how you use technology today during your travels. I will be relying on WiFi, so just checked out ways to make my documents available offline if necessary. I think I will send them to Google Drive and enable the "Make available offline" option. Any other suggestions (Documents? EverNote? Anyone use these?) Months before each trip I always create a Word doc and paste into it any tidbits I read on Fodors or elsewhere while researching. Then I organize the doc and like to have it handy to look up restaurants or whatever as I go. For this trip I used TripIt for the first time to organize my itinerary. Looks like a good app. Anyone use Waze? Any other must-have apps? I am really interested in hearing how you make technology work for you while travelling.
Technology tips, and travel
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 2 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 3 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 4 Delices & Gourmandises
- 5 Europe Trip Itinerary Check
- 6 Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
- 7 Packing Help - What to take
- 8 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 9 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 10 Places to travel in June or July
- 11 Visa expiration and re entry
- 12 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 13 Rovia booking engine
- 14 Jacket with pockets
- 15 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 16 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 17 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 18 Dual time zone watches
- 19 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 20 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 21 Website for good hotel rates?
- 22 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 23 What color nail polish in France
- 24 Travel Clothing
- 25 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains